Other Available Sizes:
- Capitalize on cooking space
- Standing pilots provide instant ignition for ease of use
- Durable stainless steel body withstands tough kitchen environments
- Field convertible to liquid propane; orifices included; 30,000 BTU; 3/4" rear gas connection
- 3/4" thick polished steel griddle plate for ample heat retention and reduced recovery time
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
- Garde GS6 6" Heavy-Duty Aluminum Grill Scraper
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 14 oz. Cleanser Polish Powder - 12/Case
- Vigor 4" x 3" Black High Heat Nylon Solid Turner
Perfect for busy operations that are tight on space, this Avantco Chef Series CAG15MG 15" countertop gas griddle with manual controls adds easy compact convenience to your kitchen!
The unit is space efficient, designed specifically for your kitchen countertop and allows you to maximize every inch of work space. With (1) 30,000 BTU burner, it is perfect for burgers, bacon, cheesesteak, and other grilled favorites.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
Steel Griddle Plate
For quality performance, the griddle surface is 3/4" thick, ensuring quick recovery and convenient heat retention.
Operation is simple and intuitive, thanks to the large control located on the front of the unit.
For quick and easy cleaning, this unit features a waste tray to collect food particles.
With a countertop design, the unit is space efficient, leaving room in your kitchen for additional equipment, supplies, or work surface area. It also allows placement on top of existing work tables and chef bases, ensuring that your space is maximized to its full potential.
Unlike other gas griddles that require liquid propane or natural gas, this unit ships ready for a natural gas connection, but can be converted to accept liquid propane. The unit uses a total 30,000 BTU for operation.
Compare to Other Products
- Width:15 Inches
- Depth:30 1/2 Inches
- Height:16 7/8 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width:15 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth:19 5/8 Inches
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register