We have used this 24" countertop griddle for 6 months now, and I am pretty happy with it. It heats pretty quickly and cooks our quesadillas and grilled cheese perfectly. People love them! My only complaints are that the pilot light is a little hard to reach and one of my staff lost the little metal rod the first day, but some long matches get the job done. My other complaint is that it is hard to get the surface clean and shiny ever since the first use. I've tried several products, but would love a recommendation on how to make this look cleaner. I recommend this product; good price for a good product.
Other Available Sizes:
- Capitalize on cooking space with 2 independent burners to allow for maximum productivity
- Independent controls allow for maximum precision ensuring consistent results
- Durable stainless steel body withstands tough kitchen environments
- Field convertible to liquid propane; orifices included; 60,000 BTU; 3/4" rear gas connection
- 3/4" thick polished steel griddle plate for ample heat retention and reduced recovery time
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
- Garde GS6 6" Heavy-Duty Aluminum Grill Scraper
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 14 oz. Cleanser Polish Powder - 12/Case
- Vigor 4" x 3" Black High Heat Nylon Solid Turner
Perfect for busy operations that are tight on space, this Avantco Chef Series CAG24MG 24" countertop gas griddle with manual controls adds easy compact convenience to your kitchen!
The unit is space efficient, designed specifically for your kitchen countertop and allows you to maximize every inch of work space. With (2) 30,000 BTU burners, this griddle is ideal for whipping up burgers on one side and pancakes on the other.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
Steel Griddle Plate
For quality performance, the griddle surface is 3/4" thick, ensuring quick recovery and convenient heat retention.
Operation is simple and intuitive, thanks to the 2 large, independent control knobs located on the front of the unit.
For quick and easy cleaning, this unit features a removeable waste tray to collect food particles.
With a countertop design, the unit is space efficient, leaving room in your kitchen for additional equipment, supplies, or work surface area. It also allows placement on top of existing work tables and chef bases, ensuring that your space is maximized to its full potential.
Unlike other gas griddles that require liquid propane or natural gas, this unit ships ready for a natural gas connection, but can be converted to accept liquid propane. The unit uses a total 60,000 BTU for operation.
Compare to Other Products
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:30 1/2 Inches
- Height:16 7/8 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width:24 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth:19 5/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
People Talk About:cleaner hard little love pretty cheese clean cooks countertop griddle
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register