- plusRegency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"Rated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group G48T 48" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection and Thermostatic Controls - 120,000 BTURated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group G48 48" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 120,000 BTURated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group 36L Ultra Series 36" Chrome Plated Liquid Propane 3-Burner Countertop Griddle - 90,000 BTU
- plusCooking Performance Group G36 36" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 90,000 BTURated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco Chef Series CAG24MG 24" Countertop Gas Griddle with Manual Controls - 60,000 BTURated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group 48N Ultra Series 48" Chrome Plated Natural Gas 4-Burner Countertop Griddle - 120,000 BTU
- plusVulcan MSA48-101 48" Countertop Natural Gas Griddle with Snap Action Thermostatic Controls - 108,000 BTU
- plusAvantco Chef Series CAG48TG 48" Countertop Gas Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 140,000 BTURated 2 out of 5 stars
- plusRegency 30" x 48" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Galvanized UndershelfRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco EG30N 30" Electric Countertop Griddle - 208/240V, 3375W-4500WRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusAvantco EG16N 16" Electric Countertop Griddle - 120V, 1750WRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusGarland GTGG36-GT36M Natural Gas 36" Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 84,000 BTURated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusVulcan MSA-72-101 72" Countertop Natural Gas Griddle with Snap-Action Thermostatic Controls - 162,000 BTURated 4 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group G60-NG(CPG) 60" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 150,000 BTURated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusRegency 30" x 36" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Galvanized UndershelfRated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group G72T-NG(CPG) 72" Gas Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 180,000 BTURated 5 out of 5 stars
- plusCooking Performance Group G36T 36" Heavy-Duty Gas Countertop Griddle with Flame Failure Protection and Thermostatic Controls - 90,000 BTURated 3 out of 5 stars
Use Commercial Griddles to Efficiently Cook Delicious Meals at Your Foodservice Business
Commercial flat top grills are a versatile cooking option for restaurants because they can be used to prepare a variety of popular foods. If you have an extensive breakfast menu, a griddle grill is going to allow you to cook most of those items at the same time. While homefries and hashbrowns are crisping up on one side of the flat top, you can fry eggs to order on the other side. Pancakes, sausages, and bacon can all be cooked on your griddle, and you can even adjust the heat with individual burners to create areas of low or high heat on the cook plate.
Countertop flat top grills are a flexible alternative to freestanding cooktops. With a countertop griddle, you have the option of placing the unit on any available countertop space as long as long as you have access to the required utilities and ventilation. Flat grills can be moved around more easily than a permanent unit, either for cleaning or to rearrange your layout.
Our selection of drop-in griddles includes regular and hibachi-style Teppanyaki griddles. Both of these options feature heating elements located in the center of the griddle for cooking food and cooler outer edges to warm cooked food. Both styles of commercial griddles are designed to mount flush with your existing countertops, making them perfect for businesses with limited space.