Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (6) 28,000 BTU burners
- Stainless steel front, sides, and back
- 4" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 1" thick steel griddle plate
- Thermostatic controls (200-550 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Piezo pilot ignition system
- Natural gas
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
- Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
- Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
- Garland A4528802 72" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Casters
- Garland A4528803 72" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Garland / US Range GTGG72-GT72M NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||810 lb.|
|Cooking Surface Width||70 7/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||23 Inches|
|Burner BTU||28,000 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Features|| NSF Listed|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||168,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range GTGG72-GT72M NAT Details
The heavy-duty Garland GTGG72-GT72M natural gas griddle provides 168,000 BTU of cooking power across its 72" width to handle any cooking task! This 72" wide heavy-duty gas griddle features six "U" shaped burners and a 1" thick steel plate for even temperature distribution. Its thermostatic controls enable precise temperature adjustment from 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit.
This Garland gas griddle comes standard with piezo spark ignition and a stainless steel front, sides, and back. Its large capacity stainless steel grease tray and 3 1/2" deep front rail enhance usability.
Left to Right: 70 7/8"
Front to Back: 32"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GTGG72-GT72M NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register