Garland GTGG48-GT48M Liquid Propane 48" Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 112,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (4) 28,000 BTU burners
- Stainless steel front, sides, and back
- 4" adjustable stainless steel legs
- 1" thick steel griddle plate
- Thermostatic controls (200-550 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Piezo pilot ignition system
- Liquid propane
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Noble Chemical Griddle Kleen 32 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner - 4/Case
plus $35.99 / Case
Garland A4528798 48" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Casters
plus $899.00 / Each
Griddle Gear Cleaning Kit
plus $27.99 / Each
Noble Chemical QuikPacks Griddle Kleen 3 oz. Liquid Grill / Griddle Cleaner Packet - 40/Case
plus $37.99 / Case
Garland A4528799 48" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand
plus $899.00 / Each
|Garland / US Range GTGG48-GT48 LP GAS Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||23 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range GTGG48-GT48 LP GAS Details
The heavy-duty Garland GTGG48-GT48M liquid propane griddle provides 112,000 BTU of cooking power across its 48" width to handle any cooking task! This 48" wide heavy-duty gas griddle features four "U" shaped burners and a 1" thick steel plate for even temperature distribution. Its thermostatic controls enable precise temperature adjustment from 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit.
This Garland gas griddle comes standard with piezo spark ignition and a stainless steel front, sides, and back. Its large capacity stainless steel grease tray and 3 1/2" deep front rail enhance usability.
Left to Right: 47 1/4"
Front to Back: 32"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GTGG48-GT48 LP GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register