Vulcan VCRG48-T1 Natural Gas 48" Countertop Griddle with Snap-Action Thermostatic Controls - 100,000 BTU
$3,005.00/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
- 100,000 BTU; (1) 25,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12"
- 1" thick polished steel plate with stainless steel backsplash and tapered side splashes
- 4 1/2 qt. grease pan for easy cleaning
- Independent thermostatic controls; adjustable temperature from 200-450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Heavy-duty, all welded stainless steel body with aluminized frame
- 4" adjustable legs
- Natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan VCRG48-T1 Specs|
|Cooking Surface Width||48 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||12 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Plate Thickness||1 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Temperature Range||200 - 450 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Vulcan VCRG48-T1 Details
Upgrade your restaurant's grilling capabilities by adding this Vulcan VCRG48-T1 48" countertop natural gas griddle with snap-action thermostatic controls to your cooking lineup. Featuring a powerful 25,000 BTU U-shaped aluminized steel burner for every 12" of griddle plate, this unit offers a total of 100,000 BTU. The 1" thick polished steel griddle plate is ideal for your high volume business since its thick design provides greater heat retention and faster recovery for your busiest breakfast shifts.
Each burner is equipped with its own independent snap-action thermostat so that you can ensure the proper temperature in each section of the griddle plate. The thermostatic controls have a temperature range of 200-450 degrees Fahrenheit, making this unit a great choice for a variety of cooking tasks from melting quesadillas to searing french toast and browning breakfast sausage. This model has a separate pilot for each pair of burners and a safety feature shuts off the gas entirely if the pilots should ever go out accidentally.
For long-lasting durability that withstands a harsh commercial environment, this unit boasts a fully welded stainless steel body with an aluminized frame. 4" adjustable legs raise the unit to a more comfortable working height, and when it's time for a thorough cleaning, a 4 1/2 qt. removable grease pan both eases and expedites the process. This unit requires a natural gas connection but can be field converted to liquid propane.
Cooking Surface Dimensions:
Depth: 20 1/2"
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!