Other Available Types:
- 5 independently-controlled 30,000 BTU burners with continuous pilot for instant ignition
- Features adjustable thermostatic controls for precision
- Heavy-duty, 3/4" thick steel griddle plate
- Field convertible to liquid propane; includes orifice for connection
- Digital display base uses 1/6 hp, 115V; environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- 10" x 3" Solid Turner with Round Blade and Extra-Long Wood Handle
- Regency 30" x 60" 16-Gauge Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Galvanized Undershelf
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Cooking Performance Group 351154504860 Lava Briquette Kit for 60" Charbroilers
- 27" Single Head Broiler / Grill Cleaning Brush
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Vigor 8" Stainless Steel Non-Stick Fry Pan with Aluminum-Clad Bottom and Excalibur Coating
The Cooking Performance Group 60" gas countertop griddle with a 2 drawer refrigerated chef base is a must-have in any commercial kitchen.
Easily keep up with customer demands for anything from eggs and hotcakes, to burgers and chicken, with this Cooking Performance Group G60T-NG(CPG) 60" gas countertop griddle with thermostatic controls and a refrigerated chef base. This convenient equipment combination streamlines the food prep process by providing refrigerated storage, a griddle for cooking, and a place for the griddle to sit within the same workplace.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit can be modified by a service technician to operate using either natural gas or liquid propane gas.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
As a space and productivity solution for your kitchen, this chef base makes it easy to increase efficiency by placing the griddle right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients. You can keep a variety of ingredients in the chef base, pull them out for an order, and cook it all within the same workspace!
The unit boasts five powerful 30,000 BTU stainless steel burners with standing pilots for instant ignition that work in perfect harmony with the thermostats to maintain your selected griddle temperature during peak cooking periods.
The 3/4" thick, 60" wide polished steel cooking surface features an impressive 20" depth that is sure to deliver all of the workspace needed. For precise temperature control, the griddle is operated by 5 independently-controlled thermostatic controls that are adjustable from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Drawer Refrigerated Base
Not only do you receive the griddle, but you get a 2 drawer refrigerated base too! This chef base features a durable 1 3/4" stainless steel top that can hold up to 990 lb. and is equipped with a marine edge to contain drips and spills for easy cleanup. For maximum capacity, each drawer can hold up to 3 full size food pans (sold separately).
Robust Refrigeration System
The 1/6 hp refrigeration system circulates R290 refrigerant and is easily operated be a digital temperature control, which allows the interior to hold prepared foods and ingredients at temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Built to Last
The cabinet is made of stainless steel inside and out for extended durability. It rests on 4 casters which allow the unit to be moved away from the wall for greater ease of cleaning. This refrigerated chef base requires a 115V electrical connection.
Thanks to its stainless steel construction and full width waste tray, this unit is both durable and easy to clean. It also features both back and side splashes to protect your walls and countertops. It has a 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply, but includes a liquid propane orifice kit for simple field conversion.
- Left to Right:60"
- Front to Back:32 3/4"
- Height:16 3/4"
- Width:60 Inches
- Depth:32 1/8 Inches
- Height:25 13/16 Inches
- Capacity:12 7/10 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group GM-CPG-48-NL 48" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 120,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group GM-CPG-36-NL 36" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 90,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group GT-CPG-72-NL 72" Gas Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 180,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group GM-CPG-60-NL 60" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 1 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 72GMRBNL 72" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls and 72", 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 180,000 BTU
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group GT-CPG-60-NL 60" Gas Countertop Griddle with Thermostatic Controls - 150,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group GM-CPG-24-NL 24" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 60,000 BTU
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group GM-CPG-72-NL 72" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 180,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 48GMRBNL 48" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls and 52", 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 120,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 36GTSBNL 36" Gas Griddle with Flame Failure Protection, Thermostatic Controls, and Cabinet Base - 90,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group GM-CPG-15-NL 15" Gas Countertop Griddle with Manual Controls - 30,000 BTU
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register