Waring WPG250C 14 1/2" x 11" Panini Supremo Grooved Top & Bottom Panini Sandwich Grill - 120V (Canadian Use Only)
- 14 1/2" x 11" grooved cast iron cooking plates
- Adjustable back feet
- Includes Waring CAC105 heavy duty grill brush
You May Also Need
Learn how to season your Panini grill for consistent, delicious results with every sandwich!
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|Waring WPG250C Specs|
|Depth||17 1/2 Inches|
|Height||9 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||14 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||11 Inches|
|Plate Configuration||Grooved Top & Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Temperature Range||140 - 570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for cast iron surfaces?
- In order to prevent unwanted build-up of oils, grease, and food, surfaces should be cleaned after use while still slightly warm. Harsh chemicals or scouring pads should not be used—only hot water and a cloth or sponge are needed. If some areas require extra cleaning, a mild scouring pad can be used. Please refer to our Pan Seasoning Guide for further information on properly cleaning and seasoning cast iron surfaces.
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
- Is it possible to change the type of grill plate on my panini grill from smooth to grooved, or vice versa?
- No, the manufacturer does not recommend changing the grill plate type on your panini grill. In the event that a replacement plate is needed, the plate type must match the one currently on your grill.
Waring WPG250C Details
The Waring WPG250C 14 1/2" x 11" Panini Supremo grooved top & bottom panini sandwich grill is the perfect addition to your deli, cafe, bar, or foodservice operation. Crispy grilled panini sandwiches are quickly becoming one of the most popular items on lunch and light dinner menus. The WPG250C features a 14 1/2" x 11" cooking surface made of grooved cast iron plates that heat evenly and cook sandwiches, chicken, vegetables, and even burgers quickly.
The Waring WPG250C panini grill's top plate features a hinged, auto-balancing design that accommodates foods up to 3" thick, and its brushed stainless steel body and removable drip tray make cleanup a breeze.
Other useful features of the Waring WPG250C panini grill include a thermostat that is adjustable to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, heat-resistant handles, adjustable back feet for easy grease drainage, and "Power" and "Ready" indicator lights to ensure smooth operation.
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 17 1/2"
Height: 9 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Parts are subject to a 90 day warranty. All warranty claims are subject to manufacturer discretion. Warranty is not valid on any product leaving the U.S.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register