Waring WPG150C 9 3/4" x 9 1/4" Grooved Top and Bottom Panini Sandwich Grill - 120V (Canadian Use Only)
- 9 3/4" x 9 1/4" grooved cast iron grills
- Auto-balance top plate
- Includes Waring CAC105 heavy duty grill brush
- Accommodates food up to 3" thick
- Adjustable thermostat up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior
You May Also Need
Learn how to season your Panini grill for consistent, delicious results with every sandwich!
|Waring WPG150C Specs|
|Width||11 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||15 1/2 Inches|
|Height||9 1/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||9 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||9 1/4 Inches|
|Plate Configuration||Grooved Top & Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Temperature Range||140 - 570 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does it mean if an item or voltage is labeled "for international use" or "for Canadian use"?
- An item that has been labeled for international use has been designed to accommodate a foreign electrical standard that differs from electrical standards in the United States. These differences make International Use items incompatible with US electrical standards.
An item labeled "for Canadian use" might have a different cord and plug, amperage requirement, or agency certifications than its comparable US-spec model.
Contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have questions about the suitability of this piece of equipment for your application.
- Is it possible to change the type of grill plate on my panini grill from smooth to grooved, or vice versa?
- No, the manufacturer does not recommend changing the grill plate type on your panini grill. In the event that a replacement plate is needed, the plate type must match the one currently on your grill.
Waring WPG150C Details
Quickly and easily create mouth-watering grilled sandwiches with the Waring WPG150C 9 3/4" x 9 1/4" grooved top and bottom panini sandwich grill! This panini grill features grooved top and bottom cast-iron grill plates to leave tantalizing grill marks on all of your most popular sandwiches, and the hinged auto-balance top plate accommodates food up to 3" thick. The brushed stainless steel body ensures long-lasting durability while maintaining a professional, sleek appearance, and the adjustable thermostat lets you change temperatures up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit. The power and ready indicator lights help make sure you only use your grill when it's ready for a sandwich, and the heat resistant handles make it easy to open and close the grill at any time.
Width: 11 1/2"
Depth: 15 1/2"
Height: 9 1/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register