Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for removing bones from poultry, meat, and fish in restaurant and catering kitchens
- Narrow blade helps make deep cuts and holes
- Stiff design allows you to easily pierce and debone beef and pork
- Durable, black Fibrox handle
- Made from high-carbon stainless steel
- Sharp, high-quality blade won't discolor or corrode
- Victorinox lasts up to 60% longer than typical knives
Separate meat from the bone with precision and ease using this Victorinox 47511 6" stiff narrow boning knife with fibrox handle!
This Victorinox 47511 6" stiff narrow boning knife makes deboning your meat, poultry, and fish a simple task. Its high-quality stainless steel blade ensures long-lasting use in your establishment, while its fibrox handle provides exceptional comfort and a non-slip grip. Perfect for making smooth, accurate cuts, this boning knife is sure to become a favorite tool in your kitchen!
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
"Nice little knife for the price. Great for removing the skins from slab bacon quickly, before the fat gets too warm to work with. The Fibrox handle is indeed non-slip. This is my first Victorinox knife and I will happily continue buying them for work."Read More Reviews
High-Carbon Stainless Steel Blade
This knife's sharp, high-carbon stainless steel blade effortlessly cuts through a variety of foods. Plus, this high-quality blade resists discoloration and corrosion to ensure years of reliable use.
Combining exceptional durability and ergonomic comfort, this knife's black fibrox handle is perfect for tackling any of your food preparation tasks. Plus, its non-slip grip ensures safety during use.
6" Stiff Narrow Blade
While this knife's narrow blade is perfect for making deep cuts and holes, its stiff design allows you to pierce and debone beef and pork with ease. A great addition to the knife collection in your restaurant or catering kitchen, this knife provides the versatility you and your staff need to maximize your food prep efficiency!
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Blade Length:
- 6 Inches
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Victorinox 5.6603.15-X3 6" Semi-Stiff Narrow Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6613.15-X1 6" Flexible Curved Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6413.15-X6 6" Flexible Narrow Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6603.12 5" Curved Semi-Stiff Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.5103.10-X1 4" Rabbit / Utility / Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.5903.09M 3 3/4" Poultry Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6103.12 5" Wide Stiff Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6613.12 5" Curved Flexible Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.3763.20-X5 8" Flexible Narrow Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.5903.11M 4" Poultry Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6413.12 5" Narrow Flexible Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6023.15 6" Boning Knife with Granton Edge and Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6203.09 3" Poultry Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.6203.12 5" Narrow Semi-Flexible Boning Knife with Fibrox Handle
- Victorinox 5.5903.08M 3" Poultry Boning Knife with Slant Point and Fibrox Handle
11 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register