Nor-Lake NLUF27A-010 AdvantEDGE 27 1/2" One Door Worktop Freezer - 7.2 Cu. Ft.
Customers Also Viewed
- Stainless steel exterior and interior with 1 vinyl-coated shelf
- Solid, self-closing door features magnetic gaskets and recess-mounted handle
- Maintains temperature between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit; automatic defrost
- Cabinet and door feature foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Front-breathing design eliminates need for extra clearance
- R513a refrigerant flows through capillary tube; forced air refrigeration system
- Casters come standard for mobility
- 115V, 1/3 hp
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Nor-Lake NLUF27A-010 Specs|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||26 1/8 Inches|
|Capacity||7.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Nor-Lake NLUF27A-010 Details
Ensure that your operation has ample frozen storage space by using this Nor-Lake NLUF27A-010 AvantEDGE 27 1/2" one door worktop freezer. Sturdy and compact, the unit is designed for both storage and workspace, allowing you to efficiently utilize your facility's available space for multiple purposes. Below the counter, the freezer houses a durable, vinyl-coated shelf for storing and organizing a variety of ingredients, from fries to fish to french cut green beans!
The counter itself is a great surface for assembling sandwiches, slicing vegetables, or plating intricate dishes. Thanks to the stainless steel interior and exterior, this unit is built to last; wherever it's used, you can be sure that it's rugged enough to withstand frequent, heavy use!
For easy interior access, the single, solid door features a handle that's mounted into a recess for a low profile. The door itself is self-closing to prevent energy loss from being left open after use. Plus, magnetic gaskets create a tight seal every time the door closes.
The freezer's 1/3 hp refrigeration system uses R513a refrigerant to maintain foodsafe temperatures between -5 and 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Foamed-in-place insulation helps to both add structural integrity and maintain proper interior temperatures. Because the unit is front-breathing, the air is drawn in and pushed out at the front, eliminating the need for side, back, or top clearance during installation.
This particular unit is outfitted with casters, making it mobile for routine cleaning and service. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 27 1/2"
Capacity: 7.2 cu. ft.
Height: 26 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Nor-Lake NLUF27A-010
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!