Beverage-Air UCF27HC 27" Shallow Depth Undercounter Freezer
Other Available Types:
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Maintains temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Field-reversible door with stay-open feature
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 00C32-004A Stacking Collar for UCR27 and UCF27
$513.00 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.62 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$157.50 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$52.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$228.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$88.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$194.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 705-397D-09 Equivalent 27" x 29" Cutting Board Top
$144.49 / Each
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCF27HC Specs|
|Depth||27 3/4 Inches|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||6.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- Can this unit be stacked with another similar unit?
- Yes, this unit can be stacked with a second unit of its kind. Please contact our Special Orders team if you would like to discuss the components needed to stack this unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCF27HC Details
Dealing with limited space can make things hectic in a high-traffic commercial kitchen, so maximize your real estate with this shallow depth Beverage Air UCF27HC 27" undercounter freezer! It has a self-closing stainless steel door that reduces temperature loss, and a stay-open feature for high-volume loading and unloading.
The Beverage Air UCF27HC 27" undercounter freezer consistently maintains temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to its 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior also boost the unit's energy-efficiency and can be easily wiped clean. Two shelves are also included so that your products can be well-organized to promote shorter open-door times. The Beverage Air UCF27HC 27" undercounter freezer requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 27 3/4"
Height: 34 5/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air UCF24HC 24" Shallow Depth Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF20HC 20" Low Profile Undercounter Freezer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register