Beverage-Air UCFD27AHC-2 27" Undercounter Freezer with 2 Drawers
Other Available Types:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and door, corrosion resistant aluminum interior
- Full electronic control, stainless steel drawer frames
- Telescoping drawer slides
- 115V; 1/6 hp; uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 00C32-012A Stacking Collar for UCR27A and UCF27A
$237.15 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-826B Replacement Shelf for SPE27, SPE27-12M, and SPE27C Series Salad Preparation Refrigerators
$128.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-912D-01 Coated Wire Shelf - 22 1/4" x 14 1/2"
$128.99 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.69 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$45.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$382.49 / Set
Beverage Air 00C31-041A Equivalent 3" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$124.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$92.49 / Set
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCFD27AHC-2 Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 Inches|
|Interior Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Temperature Range||0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air UCFD27AHC-2 Details
This Beverage-Air UCFD27AHC-2 undercounter freezer is a great solution when you need to increase the usable frozen storage capacity in your kitchen! With a stainless steel front, sides, top, and drawer design, this unit can stand up to the rigors of even fast-paced kitchens, and since the interior liner is made from aluminum, you won't need to worry about rust and corrosion compromising the safety of the food you serve.
The drawers hold 6" deep food pans (sold separately). Plus, they are supported by telescoping drawer slides with stainless steel roller bearing wheels, which allow for easy access. And with CFC and HCFC-free cabinet insulation, it provides superior energy efficiency and temperature retention, too. This unit also runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Thanks to a full electronic control you can also keep better track of the cabinet temperature and make sure it is at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below for optimum food safety. A set of 6" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 34 5/8"
Capacity: 7.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air UCFD36AHC-2 36" Undercounter Freezer with 2 Drawers
People Talk About:customer delivery freezer pretty pleased happy great extremely entire denied
I recently purchased an under counter freezer for a customer of mine. I am pleased with the entire transaction. There was pretty severe shipping damage on the first attempted delivery. I denied the delivery and had it sent back. They were great with the return. They did not hesitate at all and I had the new freezer within the week. I will certainly use them again. BTW my customer is extremely happy with it.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register