Avantco SS-UC-27F-HC 27" Undercounter Freezer
- Eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Strong and sleek 430 type stainless steel exterior
- 304 type stainless steel interior maintains temperatures from -5 to 2 degrees Fahrenheit
- One epoxy-coated steel shelf accommodates up to 90 lb.
- Shelves measure 21 7/8" x 17 3/4"
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Easy-to-read digital temperature controller and auto-defrost function
- 115V, 1/5 hp
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Avantco 178SHELFUC27 Coated Wire Shelf - 21 7/8" x 17 3/4"
Avantco 17816412 4" Swivel Plate Caster with Brake
Avantco 17819301 4" Swivel Plate Caster
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||22 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||5.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Temperature Range||-5 - 2 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is less than 34"; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be built into cabinetry?
- It should not be built into cabinetry. This unit is rear and side breathing, and for proper ventilation it requires 3" of clearance behind it and on the sides.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
Make frozen food storage as convenient as possible with the Avantco 27" undercounter freezer. With a spacious freezer portion readily accessible through its single door, the unit opens up to a shelf to help you organize your ingredients and best utilize the 5.5 cu. ft. interior. Plus, because it accommodates up to 90 lb., the epoxy-coated steel shelf is well equipped for holding heavy bulk ingredients, from frozen broccoli and cauliflower to frozen pork chops.
This unit is designed for outstanding durability to ensure that it withstands tough, busy kitchen environments with ease. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior, which provides both strength and a smooth, sleek appearance. The interior, made with 304 type stainless steel, also offers the durability necessary for heavy, regular use. Because of its undercounter design, the unit effortlessly adds frozen storage space beneath a pre-existing countertop and doesn't require additional space for its own footprint.
This freezer ensures optimal performance by operating with a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates environmentally-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant to maintain temperatures from -5 to 2 degrees Fahrenheit. R290 refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps provide structural rigidity and maintain internal temperatures.
Operation of the freezer is easy, thanks to its special features. Monitor it by consulting the interior wall-mounted thermometer, and use the auto-defrost feature on the pre-programmed digital controller to maintain the freezer in tip-top shape. At the end of the day, take advantage of the casters and roll the unit aside to thoroughly clean the area. This undercounter freezer requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 35 1/4"
Capacity: 5.5 cu. ft.
Width: 22 1/4"
Depth: 22 7/8"
Height: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register