Beverage-Air UCF36AHC 36" Undercounter Freezer
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2" thick CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains temperature
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Compact design great for use in limited spaces
- Self-closing door is designed with magnetic gasket to ensure full closure every time
- Includes 2 shelves per section for optimal organization
- Comes with 6" legs
- Doors feature handles made from anodized aluminum for long-lasting use
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCF36AHC Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||8.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
Beverage-Air UCF36AHC Details
This Beverage-Air UCF36AHC 36" undercounter freezer's versatile design is perfect for providing out of the way, frozen food storage for tight spaces. Made from durable, heavy-duty stainless steel, this freezer is durable for frequent use in your commercial kitchen. It has a self-closing door that reduces temperature loss, and a stay-open feature for high-volume loading and unloading. The cartridge-style hinges also ensure a great seal for years to come, and are highly resistant to sagging.
The Beverage-Air UCF36AHC 20" undercounter freezer consistently maintains temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to 2" thick polyurethane insulation and its 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The stainless steel exterior and anodized aluminum interior also boost the unit's energy-efficiency and can be easily wiped clean.
Two shelves are also included per section so that your products can be well-organized to promote shorter open-door times. It also comes with 6" casters, making it easy to move the freezer for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 34 5/8"
Capacity: 8.5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|Beverage-Air UCF36A (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air UCF67AHC 67" Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF48AHC 48" Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF24AHC 24" Undercounter Freezer - 6.5 Cu. Ft.
Beverage-Air UCF60AHC 60" Undercounter Freezer
Beverage-Air UCF27AHC 27" Undercounter Freezer
People Talk About:waiters top station room prepare ice frozen freezer desserts desert
We ordered this freezer for the waiters station . We keep ice cream and all other frozen desert items here . I like that we can also have room on top to prepare the desserts .
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register