Beverage-Air UCF24AHC-24 24" Undercounter Freezer with Left Hinged Door
Other Available Types:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and door, corrosion resistant aluminum interior
- Full electronic control, cartridge style hinges with 120 degree stay-open feature
- Easy door removal for service and cleaning
- 115V; 1/2 hp; uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$147.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$48.80 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$214.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$182.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$82.49 / Set
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCF24AHC-24 Specs|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||5.38 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be stacked with another similar unit?
- Yes, this unit can be stacked with a second unit of its kind. Please contact our Special Orders team if you would like to discuss the components needed to stack this unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCF24AHC-24 Details
This Beverage-Air UCF24AHC-24 undercounter freezer is a great solution when you need to increase the usable frozen storage capacity in your kitchen! With a stainless steel front, sides, top, and door design, this unit can stand up to the rigors of even fast-paced kitchens, and since the interior liner is made from aluminum, you won't need to worry about rust and corrosion compromising the safety of the food you serve. A self-closing door design reduces temperature loss, while the magnetic gasket creates a positive seal to keep cold air in and warm air out. This unit features field reversible doors to make adjusting this unit to your workflow easier. The cartridge style hinges eliminate door sagging and are great for withstanding weight when product is being loaded and unloaded.
The interior of this unit comes with 2 epoxy-coated shelves to accommodate any storage need and to give you the flexibility to meet changing menu needs. And with CFC and HCFC-free cabinet insulation, it provides superior energy efficiency and temperature retention, too. This unit also runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Thanks to a full electronic control you can also keep better track of the cabinet temperature and make sure it is at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below for optimum food safety. A set of 6" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection.
Height: 34 5/8"
Capacity: 5.38 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4 60" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD27AHC-2 27" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-4 48" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD36AHC-2 36" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register