Beverage-Air UCF24HC-24 24" Shallow Depth Undercounter Freezer - Left Hinged Door
Other Available Types:
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves
- Stainless steel exterior; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Maintains temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation
- Field-reversible door with stay-open feature
You May Also Need
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$147.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$48.80 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$214.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$182.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$82.49 / Set
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCF24HC-24 Specs|
|Depth||29 7/8 Inches|
|Height||34 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||13 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||4.84 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be stacked with another similar unit?
- Yes, this unit can be stacked with a second unit of its kind. Please contact our Special Orders team if you would like to discuss the components needed to stack this unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCF24HC-24 Details
This Beverage-Air UCF24HC-24 24" shallow depth undercounter freezer is perfect for providing out of the way, frozen food storage when space is a limiting factor. The compact, shallow depth design frees up valuable kitchen space without sacrificing product space. The self-closing door allows easy access to your most popular frozen ingredients and desserts.
Thanks to its 1/2 hp compressor, this undercounter freezer's compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity. This freezer is also tested and certified at an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
This model also comes standard with 6" casters, which make cleaning and servicing much easier. Two adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves allow for corrosion-free, optimal organization within its aluminum interior. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 7/8"
Height: 34 5/8"
Capacity: 4.84 cu. ft.
Depth: 13 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4 60" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD27AHC-2 27" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-4 48" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD36AHC-2 36" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register