Monin 750 mL Premium Tropical Blend Flavoring / Fruit Syrup
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
$6.01/EachShips free with Plus
Lot pricing allows you to buy an item in a set bulk quantity to save money. We list the amount of product you need to purchase in order to receive lot pricing under the orange ribbon, so you always know how to get the best deal. The same discount is applied for each lot you purchase.
Other Available Flavors:
- Made with pure cane sugar and no artificial ingredients
- Quick and easy way to add flavor to anything you make
- Enhances beverages without being too sweet
- Glass bottle has an attractive shelf presence
- Great for coffee shops, cafes, hotels, and bars
- Dairy free and suitable for vegans
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Bring your guests a taste of tropical delight by serving them a rum punch by Monin! Using delicious pineapple, lime, and orange flavors, this drink is sure to please!
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25.4 oz.|
Customer questions about this product
- Do I need to keep this product refrigerated? Or refrigerate after opening?
- No, this product does not require refrigeration.
- Can I recycle this bottle?
- Yes, this bottle is recyclable.
- Can I mix this product with dairy ingredients?
- Yes, this product can be used with ingredients like milk, cream, and half & half.
- It looks like a ring formed inside the neck of my syrup bottle. Is this normal and still safe to use?
- It is not uncommon to see this, but the manufacturer assures that this is not mold and it is not harmful. It can be caused over time from an oil separation in the syrup ingredients. It doesn't pose a food safety risk or alter the taste of the syrup.
Containing quality ingredients and no artificial flavors, Monin premium tropical blend syrup is a quick and easy way to add new flavors to a variety of recipes! Add a splash of this tropical blend syrup to your popular cocktails and mocktails and it's sure to please your guests. The mango, banana, and tangerine taste of this flavoring syrup will enhance the fruity profile of your mixed or blended drinks without overpowering them or being too sweet. You can even use this syrup for iced teas, lemonades, and tropical fruit punch.
Packaged in a glass bottle, this flavoring syrup makes an excellent addition to any coffee shop or cafe. You can also use it to prepare fruity mixed drinks at your bar, restaurant, or hotel. Naturally flavored and made with pure cane sugar, this syrup has a balanced blend of flavor and aroma to instantly upgrade your signature drinks.
Since 1912, Monin has had a passion for delivering premium products that simplify the beverage-making process. Their sense of innovation and creativity has led to a wide variety of flavors and recipes to suit any menu. Use this Monin tropical blend syrup to craft superior beverages for your guests!
This item is Gluten Free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is made with non-genetically modified ingredients.
This item has been Halal certified by the Islamic Food and Nutrition Council of America and it is permissible under Islamic law.
This item is prepared without meat or milk products and is certified Kosher by the Kosher Supervision of America.
People Talk About:flavors brand tropical loved coconut flavor mandarin pineapple flavoring flavorful
great flavor for our maitai. love this flavoring.. this brand is awesome. super flavorful will order again. the packaging is well and doesn't come broken.
En Z. from Yamato Posted on 07/26/2017
Not as tropical as one would think, as the main flavors that come through are mandarin and hints of banana. With the tropics I was expecting pineapple, coconut, and maybe mango. This one is barely drinkable as mandarin is last on my palatable list.
Jaime P. Posted on 04/20/2017
I already loved this brand before I ordered from here. Mixes will with different drinks and has a very intense flavor. Can't wait to try new flavors from this brand.
Renee P. Posted on 01/18/2017
Tropical blend is the perfect way to describe the taste of this one. It is terrific in iced tea and garnished with tropical treats such as pineapple and sweetened coconut.
Tonya L. Posted on 12/05/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register