Master-Bilt MBTR23-S Fusion Series 27" Reach-In Refrigerator
- Stylish curved corner design; stainless steel exterior front, sides, and door
- Stainless steel interior and foamed-in-place insulation
- Four adjustable heavy-duty shelves; LED interior lighting
- Self-closing / stay open door with heavy-duty handle and lock
- Top-mounted R-290 refrigeration system; 3/8 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Master-Bilt MBTR72-S Fusion Series 83" Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $4,677.33 / Each
Master-Bilt MBTR49-S Fusion Series 55" Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $3,391.03 / Each
|Master-Bilt MBTR23-S Specs|
|Width||27 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||33 1/8 Inches|
|Height||82 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||56 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity||19.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Master-Bilt MBTR23-S Details
Equip your kitchen for refrigerated food storage with this Master-Bilt MBTR23-S Fusion series 27" reach-in refrigerator. This unit features a sleek, stylish curved corner design that looks great in your kitchen and also reduces sharp corners that could cause injuries in a busy kitchen environment. This unit has a sleek stainless steel front, sides, and door, plus a stainless steel interior liner and door panel. Foamed-in-place insulation helps to increase the structural strength of this unit and also keeps interior temperatures within a safe range.
This refrigerator comes with a self-closing, stay open door with a heavy-duty door handle and a lock. Since the door stays open past 110 degrees, your staff will be able to load and unload the refrigerator with ease. And when staff members need to quickly grab supplies and head back to another task, the self-closing door feature makes sure that the door closes completely to save energy. With the door lock, you can secure your stock after hours to ensure that food is always safe and protected.
Inside, this refrigerator comes with 4 heavy-duty adjustable shelves that let you organize your stock in the way that works best for your operation. Plus, the LED interior lights come on when the door opens so that employees can easily find the items they need.
This refrigerator features a top-mounted 3/8 hp refrigeration system that uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Inside, this refrigerator maintains safe food storage temperatures between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. The digital display helps you to keep an eye on the refrigerator's performance, while an audible and visual door alarm alerts staff members if the door is ajar. In addition, a "clean condenser" reminder displays every 6 months to help you remember to keep your units condenser clean for a longer serviceable life. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation and comes with casters.
Width: 27 1/8"
Depth: 33 1/8"
Height: 82 5/8"
Capacity: 19.5 cu. ft.
Depth: 24 5/8"
Height: 56 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register