Avantco A-23R-G-HC 29" Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- Features a self-closing door
- Includes 3 epoxy coated shelves with 90 lb. capacity each
- Digital temperature controller with automatic defrost function
- 115V; 1/5 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.19 / Each
Avantco 178A3PCKIT4 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 4/Set
$154.49 / Set
Avantco 178BUNPNFULL 16 Pan Aluminum End Load Sheet / Bun Pan Rack for Reach-Ins - Unassembled
$236.99 / Each
Avantco 178BUNPNHALF 7 Pan Aluminum End Load Sheet / Bun Pan Rack for Reach-Ins - Unassembled
$202.49 / Each
Taking the time to clean your refrigerator condenser coils can decrease energy costs and increase the longevity of your refrigerator! Watch this video to learn how to clean refrigerator coils.
The SS series glass door reach-in refrigerators from Avantco are specially designed to accommodate the heavy-duty cold storage that restaurants need. Learn more by watching this video!
|Depth||32 1/4 Inches|
|Height||82 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||53 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||20.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||90 lb.|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Your establishment relies on refrigeration for proper food safety, and you will receive performance you can depend on with this Avantco A-23R-G-HC 29" glass door refrigerator! A painted aluminum interior gives you increased durability, while a stainless steel exterior gives it a sleek appearance. Its front door features transparent glass, which allows you to easily spot the product you need before even opening up the fridge. For convenience, three epoxy-coated shelves, which hold up to 90 lb. each, feature shelf clips for customization when desired.
Designed to maintain temperatures from 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit, this refrigerator boasts a bottom-mounted 1/5 hp compressor that uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for employees to load and unload products due to the raised bottom shelf. It also opens up the top of your unit for additional storage space, if necessary. For optimal temperature retention, the entire cabinet utilizes foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Other helpful features include automatic defrosting and digital temperature control. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 32 1/4"
Height: 82 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco A-49R-HC 54" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Avantco A-23R-HC 29" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Avantco A-19R-HC 29" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Avantco A-12R-HC 25" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Avantco A-35R-HC 39 1/2" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register