This is a great brand! I have used avantco fridges for my entire restauranteur career. These fridges are reliable and have great functionality. Roomy and keeps temperature. They are affordable as well
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior with aluminum interior
- Features two self-closing and stay-open locking doors
- Includes 6 epoxy coated shelves with 90 lb. capacity each
- Digital temperature controller with automatic defrost function
- 115V; 1/2 hp; R290 refrigerant
|Width||39 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Height||82 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||35 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||59 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||27.6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||90 lb.|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Your establishment relies on refrigeration for proper food safety, and you will receive performance you can depend on with this Avantco A-35R-HC 39 1/2" solid door refrigerator! A painted aluminum interior gives you increased durability, while stainless steel doors and exterior sides give it a sleek appearance. For convenience, six epoxy-coated shelves, which hold up to 90 lb. each, feature shelf clips for customization when desired.
Designed to maintain temperatures between 33-40 degrees Fahrenheit, this fridge boasts a bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor that uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. In addition, the bottom-mounted design makes it easy for employees to load and unload products due to the raised bottom shelf. It also opens up the top of your unit for additional storage space, if necessary. For optimal temperature retention, the entire cabinet utilizes foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Other helpful features include the stay-open locking door mechanism, automatic defrosting, and digital temperature control. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 39 1/2"
Depth: 29 1/2"
Height: 82 1/2"
Depth: 24 3/8"
Height: 59 1/2"
Capacity: 27.6 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco A-49R-HC 54" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco A-19R-HC 29" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsAvantco A-23R-HC 29" Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco A-49R-G-HC 54" Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
People Talk About:fridges avantco brands 33f brand cheaper compressors great 3739f 39f
Avantco is a cheaper brand and here is why. They use cheaper parts and the insulation is not as good as other brands. They will be running more and therefore lasting not as long as other brands. I have this A-35-HC in my 65F Garage and it cools to 33F then immediately warms up to 39F before the compressor starts again. Once the compressors stops the internal temp rises .3F every 4-5 seconds! So most of the time this fridge is at 37-39F and not at the 33F I have it set. I bought 4 Avantco Fridges and I'm very worried about all of them.
Thank you for your review, Travis! We are sorry this Avantco A-35R-HC 39 1/2 inch Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
Overall it's a good purchase, the shipping was sort of difficult to arrange well but the item itself is pretty good. Solid material and product.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register