Beverage-Air HBR27HC-1-HG 1 Section Glass Half Door Bottom-Mounted Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting - 27 Cu. Ft.
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel interior and exterior; 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves
- 1/4 hp compressor; environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Keeps internal temperatures 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Digital thermostat displays temperature of the cabinet
- LED lighting; 115V
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air HBR49HC-1-HG 2 Section Glass Half Door Bottom-Mounted Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting - 49 Cu. Ft.
plus $5,439.53 / Each
Beverage-Air HBR23HC-1-HG 1 Section Glass Half Door Bottom-Mounted Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting - 23 Cu. Ft.
plus $3,902.27 / Each
Beverage-Air HBR72HC-1-HG Horizon Series 75" Bottom Mount Half Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $7,637.76 / Each
Beverage-Air HBR44HC-1-HG Horizon Series 47" Bottom Mount Half Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator
plus $5,368.39 / Each
Get to know the Horizon Series of Beverage Air's reach-in refrigerators and freezers and the many perks that they offer!
Taking the time to clean your refrigerator condenser coils can decrease energy costs and increase the longevity of your refrigerator! Watch this video to learn how to clean refrigerator coils.
|Beverage-Air HBR27HC-1-HG Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Height||84 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||25.88 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBR27HC-1-HG Details
Maximize product visibility and keep refrigerated items at proper storing temperatures with this Beverage-Air HBR27HC-1-HG 1 section glass half door reach-in refrigerator. The sturdy cabinet features a stainless steel interior and exterior as well as foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation to ensure consistent, energy efficient temperature control. This refrigerator includes 3 heavy-duty epoxy-coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1/2" increments, along with 4 shelf clips per shelf. Thanks to the easily adjustable shelves and the refrigerator's 27 cu. ft. capacity, you can easily store plenty of beverages, yogurts, fruits, and more. The glass half door design helps conserve energy and keep cold air inside because you only need to open half a door instead of a full door to take out needed items. LED lighting also illuminates frozen items for better visibility through the glass doors.
A bottom-mounted refrigeration system boasts a 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Convenient for outdoor concession stands, food trucks, and hot kitchens, this unit can withstand ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit with ease. The digital thermostat clearly displays the temperature of the cabinet and features a key pad for manual adjustments. For added convenience, this refrigerator comes with a one-piece grille that is easy to install and remove, making preventative maintenance more efficient. It is also easy to move thanks to its 6" heavy-duty casters. This bottom-mounted freezer requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Depth with Door Open: 60"
Height: 84 1/4"
Height: 61 5/8"
Capacity: 25.88 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register