Beverage-Air HBR49HC-1-G Horizon Series 52" Bottom Mounted Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel interior and exterior with bright LED lighting
- Spring-loaded hinges, 120° stay open feature, and plug-in magnetic door gasket
- One-piece grill allows easy removal/installation for preventative maintenance
- Full electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 115V; 1/3 hp, uses R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Get to know the Horizon Series of Beverage Air's reach-in refrigerators and freezers and the many perks that they offer!
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
|Beverage-Air HBR49HC-1-G Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||49 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||46.15 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air HBR49HC-1-G Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HBR49HC-1-G Horizon Series 52" glass door reach-in refrigerator. With its stainless steel exterior and interior, this refrigerator is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen. The cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which adds structural strength. Plus, the one-piece grill is easy to install and remove for preventative maintenance, ensuring this unit lasts you longer.
This refrigerator features 2 glass doors with spring-loaded hinges so that you and your staff can easily access its contents. Its doors also make it easy to identify contents at a glance. The doors also have a positive seal self-closing design with an 120 degree stay open feature, great for when you have your hands full. Inside, the unit comes with 3 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1/2" increments so you can maximize the 49 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting also ensures that its easy to see and identify product at a glance. At all times, an electronic thermostat shows a digital display of cabinet temperatures so that you can always have the unit kept at an optimal setting.
In order to last longer, this powerful 1/3 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. An automatic condensate evaporation system also makes this unit more energy efficient. Its bottom mounted compressor allows easy access for cleaning and maintenance, and since hot air rises, it draws air from the coolest part of the kitchen for better running conditions. It comes with 6" heavy-duty casters, 2 with brakes, so that you can easily move and place this refrigerator at the desired spot in your commercial space. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Height: 61 5/8"
Capacity: 46.15 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:recommend putting purchases lighting great grab fridge display customers cool
The LED lighting in the fridge is really cool! I highly recommend for putting it on display for customers. Makes for great grab and go purchases.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register