Beverage-Air HR3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Top Mounted Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator
- Stainless steel front and corrosion resistant aluminum interior with bright LED lighting
- Spring-loaded hinges with 120° stay open feature on Cam-lift hinges and magnetic door gaskets
- Field reversible doors are removed for service
- Full electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 115V; variable speed compressor; R-290 refrigerant
|Beverage-Air HR3HC-1S Specs|
|Depth||33 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||74 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 Inches|
|Capacity||71.52 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
Middle Door / Right Hinge
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HR3HC-1S Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HR3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" solid door reach-in refrigerator. With its stainless steel front, gray painted sides, and sturdy aluminum interior, this refrigerator is durable enough to withstand frequent use in your commercial kitchen. It uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant in order to keep the cabinet cold between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The refrigerator features solid doors that come with a lock so you can secure food contents. Plus, each door has a positive seal self-closing design and 120 degree stay open feature, great for when you have your hands full. Inside, the unit comes with 9 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves so you can maximize the 71.52 cu. ft. of storage space. Interior LED lighting also ensures better visibility, making it easier to see product.
In order to last longer, this variable speed refrigeration system comes with an epoxy coated evaporator, making it resistant to corrosion. Its top mounted compressor pulls in warmer air, making it optimal for use in cooler kitchen environments. Plus, the since it is mounted on top of the unit the compressor is less likely to become clogged with dust and dirt from the floor. This unit also comes with 6" heavy-duty casters, 2 with brakes, to make it easy to move for service and cleaning. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 7/8"
Capacity: 71.52 cu. ft.
Depth: 25 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register