Login or enter your email to be instantly sent the price!
Start a Live Chat with a Customer Service rep to receive the price!
Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST
Earn up to $166.95 back (16,695 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 1/4 hp bottom mounted compressor pulls in cooler air
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation adds structural strength
- Spring-loaded hinge glass door allows for easy identification of products
- Electronic thermostat shows digital display and is easy to adjust
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
$254.99/SetOut Of Stock
Beverage-Air HBR27HC-1-G Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 373 lb.
- 30 Inches
- 33 3/4 Inches
- 84 1/4 Inches
- Interior Width
- 27 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 26 Inches
- Interior Height
- 61 5/8 Inches
- 3 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 27 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- All Stainless Steel
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Hinge Location
- 1/4 HP
- Installation Type
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 3 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 36 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBR27HC-1-G Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HBR27HC-1-G Horizon Series 30" glass door reach-in refrigerator. With its stainless steel exterior and interior, this refrigerator is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen. The cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which adds structural strength. Plus, the one-piece grille is easy to install and remove for preventative maintenance, ensuring this unit lasts you longer.
This refrigerator features a glass door with spring-loaded hinges so that you and your staff can easily access its contents. Its door also makes it easy to identify the contents at a glance. The door also has a positive seal self-closing design with an 120 degree stay open feature, great for when you have your hands full. Inside, the unit comes with 3 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1/2" increments so you can maximize the 27 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting also allows for better visibility. At all times, an electronic thermostat shows a digital display of cabinet temperatures so that you can always have the unit kept at an optimal setting.
In order to last longer, this powerful 1/4 hp refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. An automatic condensate evaporation system also makes this unit more energy efficient. Its bottom mounted compressor also pulls cooler air in order to operate efficiently, making it an ideal choice for hot environments. It comes with 6" heavy-duty casters, 2 with brakes, so that you can easily move and place this refrigerator at the desired spot in your commercial space. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Height: 61 5/8"
Capacity: 25.88 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register