Earn up to $138.21 back (13,821 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 1/6 hp bottom mounted compressor pulls in cooler air
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation adds structural strength
- Door features a positive seal self-closing door with an 120 degree stay open design
- Includes 3 epoxy coated, adjusted wire shelves for organizing product
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
- Beverage-Air 61C01-001A Equivalent 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 10601211S 22" x 1 1/2" x 1 1/4" Pan Slide Set for Reach-In Units
- Beverage-Air 61C01-017D-01 6'' Plate Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Case
- Beverage-Air 61C01-014D-01 Equivalent 5" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$526.50/SetOut Of Stock
- 6" Swivel Stem Casters for Beverage-Air Equipment - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 61C01-013A 3" Replacement Casters for H Series, P Series, DP 46, 67, and 93, and 32" Deep Undercounter / Worktop Units - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 61C31-251A-01 Tray Slide Set for 1-Section Horizon and Cross-Temp Reach-In Units
|Beverage-Air HBR12HC-1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||230 lb.|
|Interior Width||21 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||48 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||12 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Dutch Half Doors||Without Dutch Half Doors|
|Features|| LED Lighting|
Made in America
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air HBR12HC-1 Details
Keep fresh ingredients and open food product chilled and close at hand thanks to this Beverage-Air HBR12HC-1 Horizon Series 24" solid door reach-in refrigerator. With its stainless steel exterior and white coated steel interior, this refrigerator is durable enough to withstand daily use in your commercial kitchen. The cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, which adds structural strength. Plus, the one-piece grille is easy to install and remove for preventative maintenance, ensuring this unit lasts you longer.
This refrigerator features a solid door with spring-loaded hinges so that you and your staff can easily access its contents. The door also has a positive seal self-closing design with an 120 degree stay open feature, great for when you have your hands full. Inside, the unit comes with 3 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves that are adjustable in 1/2" increments so you can maximize the 12 cu. ft. storage space. Interior LED lighting also ensures that its easy to see and identify product at a glance.
In order to last longer, this powerful 1/6 hp refrigeration system has an epoxy coated evaporator that resists corrosion. Its bottom mounted compressor also pulls cooler air in order to operate efficiently, making it an ideal choice for hot environments. It comes with 6" heavy-duty casters, 2 with brakes, so that you can easily move and place this refrigerator at the desired spot in your commercial space. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 18 1/4"
Height: 48 3/4"
Capacity: 12 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air HBR49HC-1 Horizon Series 52" Bottom Mounted Solid Door Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register