The frig is the perfect size and room inside for a very business small restaurant kitchen. The adjustable shelves are very convenient to adjust to our needs and the interior is large enough for Full-Size Steam Pans and Containers. The digital display is easy to program and easy to read the temperature.
$2,499.00/EachShips free with Plus
Earn up to $74.97 back (7,497 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Made in North America
- Type 430 stainless steel exterior with a type 201 interior; self-closing, stay-open, locking doors
- Digital control and automatic defrost; eco-mode to save energy and extend compressor life
- Includes 6 epoxy-coated adjustable shelves with an 80 lb. capacity each
- 115V, 1/3 hp, R-290 refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
- Shipping Weight
- 413 lb.
- 55 1/4 Inches
- 31 1/4 Inches
- 80 Inches
- Power Cord Length
- 120 Feet
- Door Opening Width
- 22 1/2 Inches
- Interior Width
- 50 1/4 Inches
- Shelf Width
- 22 1/2 Inches
- Interior Depth
- 26 1/2 Inches
- Height with Casters
- 84 3/4 Inches
- Interior Height
- 56 1/4 Inches
- 3 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 43 cu. ft.
- With Casters
- Compressor Location
- Bottom Mounted
- All Stainless Steel
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Dutch Half Doors
- Without Dutch Half Doors
- Self-Closing Doors
- Hinge Location
- 1/3 HP
- Individual Shelf Capacity
- 80 lb.
- Installation Type
- Number of Compressors
- 1 Compressor
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Shelves
- 6 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 32 - 38 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Made in North America, this Avantco A Plus AP-49R 55 1/4" solid door refrigerator gives your establishment the performance you need and rely on for proper food safety! Designed to suit a commercial environment, this refrigerator features a durable type 403 stainless steel exterior and a type 201 stainless steel interior for corrosion-resistance and easy cleaning.
Equipped with Avantco's A-Plus Eco Mode, this unit can automatically detect door openings and will enter a power-saving cycle in off hours. This system will reduce your energy cost without sacrificing consistent product temperature! This digital controller lets you set and adjust your refrigerator as needed, plus the automatic defrost helps to minimize maintenance.
For convenience, 6 epoxy coated shelves can be easily adjusted inside the cabinet to meet your unique storage needs. Each shelf can hold up to 80 lb. for storing heavy loads of pre-made foods or ingredients. For optimal temperature retention, the entire cabinet is insulated. This refrigerator also comes with casters so that you can easily move it for easy cleaning and maintenance.
For easy access to your refrigerator, this unit comes with two solid doors with both stay-open and self-closing closing features for the convenience of your employees. Plus, the doors can be locked to protect your stock overnight or during off hours.
Designed to maintain temperatures from 32 to 38 degree Fahrenheit, this refrigerator boasts a 1/3 hp compressor that uses R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This item requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 55 1/4"
Depth: 31 1/4"
Height with Casters: 84 3/4"
Capacity: 43 cu. ft.
Width: 50 1/4"
Depth: 26 1/2"
Height: 56 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Made in Mexico
This item was made in Mexico.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register