Beverage-Air HBR44HC-1-G 47" Horizon Series Two Section Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator with LED Lighting
Other Available Styles:
- Two glass doors with spring loaded hinges and 120 degree stay open feature
- 115V; 1/3 hp
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
- 6" heavy-duty casters, two with brakes
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system uses environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Beverage Air's Horizon series reach-in refrigerator is a must-have in your kitchen! Watch this video for an in-depth look at its key features.
|Beverage-Air HBR44HC-1-G Specs|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||40.2 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6 Shelves|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBR44HC-1-G Details
Increase your cold storage space while maintaining a sleek, professional appearance with the Beverage-Air HBR44HC-1-G 47" bottom mount Horizon series reach-in refrigerator with two glass doors! Made with a stainless steel exterior, this refrigerator is built to last and it has an electronic thermostat with a simple key pad that allows you to easily adjust the temperature as needed to keep foods at the proper temperatures.
Its bottom mounted, balanced refrigeration system allows for better ergonomics since it raises the floor of the unit for easier access. It also makes it possible for you to store other items like paper products, oven mitts, or food pans on top of the refrigerator. The refrigeration system runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. he condensate evaporation system is automatic to allow for greater energy efficiency.
This unit has two glass self-closing doors that allow for easy viewing of the contents without the need to open the door. Each is equipped with spring loaded hinges and a positive door seal. Plus, the doors also have a stay-open feature that holds them open at 120 degrees while you load and unload the unit. Finally, the doors also have plug-in magnetic door gaskets that ensure a tight seal to prevent energy loss and are easy to remove for cleaning.
Six heavy-duty, epoxy-coated wire shelves are included, along with four shelf clips for each. The shelves are easily adjustable in 1/2" increments to make sure that you can store everything you need and organize your refrigerator to suit your storage needs. This unit also includes LED lighting for better visibility and four 6" heavy-duty casters, two locking, to make it easy to move for cleaning purposes. A 115V electrical connection is required.
Depth: 33 3/4"
Height: 84 1/4"
Capacity: 40.2 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register