Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 68 7/8" x 24 3/4" cooking surface
- Cast iron, high output radiants for superior heat distribution
- Individual front burner controls for precise regulation
- Stainless steel, high output burners for extended service life
- Free floating top grid with 1/2" steel rods
- E-Z Tilt top grid drains grease into front troughs for quick cleaning
- 6" stainless steel service shelf and towel bar for convenience
- 320,000 BTU, natural gas
|MagiKitch'n APM-RMBCR-672-H-NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||705 lb.|
|Depth||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||17 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||68 7/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 3/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Without Base|
|Burner BTU||20,000 BTU|
|Features|| Low Profile Design|
Made in America
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||16 Burners|
|Number of Controls||16|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||320,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
MagiKitch'n APM-RMBCR-672-H-NAT Details
This MagiKitch'n APM-RMBCR-672-H natural gas high output low profile cast iron radiant charbroiler is perfect for creating appetizers, sides, and entrees in your high volume commercial kitchen. As a low profile unit, this charbroiler takes up minimal counter space, which is crucial in any food service setting. Its 16 burners, each with 20,000 BTU of heating power, provide superior heat distribution beneath the V-shaped radiants. This charbroiler offers a total of 320,000 BTU so you can keep up with demand and be sure to get the sizzling steaks, juicy hamburgers, and mouth-watering chicken dishes you're known for!
Each all-stainless steel burner operates on a separate, independent, operator-controlled valve with an independent front control knob. Since each burner is individually controlled, you can get precise results over the cooking surface by adjusting each area to just the temperature you need. Beneath the burners, this model also features a runner tube pilot system for easy ignition and water tubs for improved cleaning and safety.
This charbroiler is designed with a heavy duty stainless steel exterior and a fully insulated double walled outer cabinet to help prevent heat loss and reduce the chances of employees burning themselves. Its 1/2" diameter steel floating rod type grates provide a stable cooking surface that resists warping. An E-Z Tilt top grid mechanism helps drain excess grease into the included 3 grease troughs, making cleaning a quick and easy task. The unit's legs raise the unit to an ideal working height.
To increase ease of use, this charbroiler comes equipped with a 6" stainless steel service shelf and a front towel bar for utensil storage. A natural gas connection is required for operation.
Depth: 35 1/2"
Height: 17 3/8"
Width: 68 7/8"
Depth: 24 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 12% Export Infringement Administration fee for all orders shipping outside of the U.S. and Canada with the exception of Guam. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register