Globe GCB24G-CR 24" Gas Charbroiler with Cast Iron Radiants - 80,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Customers Also Viewed
- High performance U-style 80,000 BTU burners with adjustable pilots on each burner
- Field convertible to radiant, char rock, or combination
- Insulated double wall construction ensures superior heating efficiency
- Includes liquid propane gas (LP) conversion kit and regulator
- 4" adjustable stainless steel legs
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Globe CHARRACK-KIT Charbroiler Kit with (2) 6" Racks and 30 Rocks for Globe Charbroilers
$74.99 / Each
Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
plus $99.99 / Each
|Globe GCB24G-CR Specs|
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Controls||2|
|Power Type||Field Convertible|
|Total BTU||80,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Globe GCB24G-CR Details
Quickly and easily cook your most popular grilled foods with the Globe GCB24G-CR 24" gas countertop charbroiler! This charbroiler features 80,000 BTUs of heating power and two U-shaped burners for thorough cooking and even heat distribution. With a large 24" x 20" cooking area fitted with iron grates, it also easily accommodates a wide variety of foods, and the grates can be slanted for even greater versatility. The burners' adjustable pilot lights make temperature adjustments a snap, and the whole unit is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. For stability, this charbroiler comes with 4" adjustable stainless steel legs.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register