Earn up to $411.90 back (41,190 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 252,000 total BTU
- 4 position adjustable grates
- Natural gas
- Grease drawer and water pans for easy cleanup
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
|Bakers Pride C-60RS (18,000BTU) NAT Specs|
|Shipping Weight||585 lb.|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||24 Inches|
|Burner BTU||36,000 BTU|
|Features|| Adjustable Grates|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Burners||7 Burners|
|Number of Controls||7|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||252,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Bakers Pride C-60RS (18,000BTU) NAT Details
Easily prepare sizzling steaks, juicy hamburgers, mouth-watering ribs, and smoky shish kabobs with this Bakers Pride C-60R natural gas 60" countertop radiant charbroiler. For superior heat distribution, it features durable 14-gauge stainless steel radiants above each of the aluminized steel burners. Each high performance, clog-proof burner operates on a separate, independent, operator-controlled valve with a stand-by position for excellent control over cooking temperatures.
The Bakers Pride C-60R 60" gas countertop charbroiler is designed with an eye-catching heavy duty stainless steel exterior, interior, and combustion chamber. For fast, efficient cleanup, each unit includes a matching, 3 1/4" deep slide out grease drawer and water pans. Its individually adjustable, 4-position tilting, 1/2" diameter steel floating rod type grates ensure delicious flavor every time you fire up your charbroiler.
This countertop charbroiler also features an Easy-Lite / Always-Lit crossover pilot tube, a modular 6" deep stainless steel, front mounted work deck, a belly bar/towel rack, and a 24" deep broiling area.
Depth: 33 1/2" (including work deck)
Height: 22" (excluding legs)
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride C-60RS (18,000BTU) NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register