Globe GCB15G-RK 15" Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
- Free Shipping!
Contact us or login
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Depth||32 3/4 Inches|
|Height||15 3/4 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||20 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Controls||1|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Why are my lava rocks smoking so much?
- Grease from the food you cook on your charbroiler drips through the grates and onto the lava rocks in the bottom of your unit. This grease builds up over time and may eventually cause your lava rocks to smoke. You can prevent this by flipping your lava rocks every day before using your charbroiler.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
Quickly and easily cook your most popular grilled foods with the Globe GCB15G-RK 15" gas countertop charbroiler! This charbroiler features 40,000 BTUs of heating power and a U-shaped burner for thorough cooking and even heat distribution. With a large 15" x 20" cooking area fitted with iron grates, it also easily accommodates a wide variety of foods, and the grates can be slanted for even greater versatility. The burner's adjustable pilot light makes temperature adjustments a snap, and the whole unit is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. For stability, this charbroiler comes with 4" adjustable stainless steel legs.
Depth: 32 3/4"
Height: 15 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Other Products from this Line
Globe GCB24G-RK 24" Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
Globe GCB36G-RK 36" Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
Globe GCB48G-RK 48" Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n APM-SMB-672-H 72" Natural Gas High Output Low Profile Lava Rock Charbroiler - 320,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group CBL36 36" Gas Lava Rock Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n APM-RMBCR-648-H 48" Liquid Propane High Output Low Profile Cast Iron Radiant Charbroiler - 200,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n FM-RMBSS-624 24" Natural Gas Stainless Steel Radiant Charbroiler with Open Base - 60,000 BTU
Bakers Pride XX-4 Liquid Propane Radiant Charbroiler Low Profile 21" - 72,000 BTU
MagiKitch'n APM-RMBSS-672-H 72" Natural Gas High Output Low Profile Stainless Steel Radiant Charbroiler - 320,000 BTU
Wolf SCB25-NAT Natural Gas Low Profile 25" Radiant Gas Charbroiler - 58,000 BTU
Wells B-446 20" Built-In Electric Charbroiler with One Control Knob - 240V, 5400W
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register