Delfield GUF60P-S 60" Undercounter Freezer
- Sturdy stainless steel top and front ideal for commercial use
- Self-closing doors also have a 90 degree stay open feature
- Intuitive, easy-to-use electronic temperature control system
- Energy-efficient hot gas system prevents evaporator condensate
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Uses R-290 refrigerant to keep cool temperatures
- Includes 4 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Comes with a set of 5" casters (2 front locking)
You May Also Need
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Delfield GUF60P-S W/ 3" CASTER Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||16.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a,or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
Delfield GUF60P-S W/ 3" CASTER Details
Expand your freezer options with this Delfield GUF60P-S 60" undercounter freezer! This unit is a great way to provide out of the way, frozen food storage when space is a limiting factor. Its durable stainless steel top and front are great for commercial use and easy to maintain. Additionally, the aluminum interior is sturdy and provides you long-lasting use.
Inside, the unit has 4 epoxy coated shelves that offer you optimal storage space. Plus, the self-closing door also has a 90 degree stay open feature, for easier product loading. An electronic control system also makes monitoring this model's internal temperature a breeze.
Equipped with a 1/3 hp compressor and running on R-290 refrigerant with an Ozone Depletion Potential of 0 and Global Warming Potential of 3, this freezer keeps your items frozen between -5 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit. The high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation and door gasket design also conserve energy for increased efficiency. The model comes with 5" casters (2 front locking) so that you can easily move it for cleaning. The unit requires an 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 16.9 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Delfield GUF60P-S W/ 3" CASTER
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register