Beverage-Air UCF20HC-24 20" Low Profile Undercounter Freezer - Left Hinged Door
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Types:
- 2" thick CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains temperature
- Keeps items frozen below 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Self-closing door is designed with magnetic gasket to ensure full closure every time
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves provide convenient organization
- Compact design great for use in limited spaces
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 00C32-015A-01 Stacking Collar for UCR20 and UCF20
$144.59 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.79 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-249A Thermometer Solar
$147.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
$48.80 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$214.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31S045A 1 1/2" Roller Casters for SPE, UC, and WT Units - 4/Set
$82.49 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$182.49 / Set
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air UCF20HC-24 Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||31 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||8 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||19 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||2.27 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this unit be stacked with another similar unit?
- Yes, this unit can be stacked with a second unit of its kind. Please contact our Special Orders team if you would like to discuss the components needed to stack this unit.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air UCF20HC-24 Details
Dealing with limited space can make things hectic in a high-traffic commercial kitchen, so maximize your real estate with this shallow depth Beverage-Air UCF20HC-24 20" undercounter freezer! Made of a durable, heavy-duty stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior, this freezer is durable for frequent use in your commercial kitchen. It has a self-closing door that reduces temperature loss, and a stay-open feature for high-volume loading and unloading. The cartridge-style hinges also ensure a great seal for years to come, and are highly resistant to sagging.
This 20" undercounter freezer consistently maintains temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to 2" thick polyurethane insulation and its 1/2 hp compressor that runs on R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Two shelves are also included so that your products can be well-organized to promote shorter open-door times. Plus, this unit is tested and certified at an ambient class of 100 degrees Fahrenheit. It also comes with 6" casters, making it easy to move the freezer for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 31 1/8"
Capacity: 2.27 cu. ft.
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 31 1/8"
Capacity: 2.27 cu. ft.
Depth: 8 1/4"
Height: 19 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4 60" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD27AHC-2 27" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-4 48" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
Beverage-Air WTFD36AHC-2 36" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register