This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Accommodates 2 full size, 6" deep food pans per drawer; single shelf in door section
- Extra low, ergonomically friendly pan rail accepts (8) 1/3 size food pans (sold separately)
- Flush-mount pans keep ingredients fresher than similar models
- 1/2 hp compressor can perform in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees
- Two drawers, one full size door, and one half door with magnetic snap-in gaskets
- Heavy gauge stainless steel and aluminum construction
- Insulated cabinet and lid for better cold air retention
- Slide out condensing unit for easy servicing
Other Products from this Line
Continental Refrigerator CPA60-D Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 425 lb.
- 60 Inches
- 36 7/8 Inches
- 39 7/16 Inches
- Cutting Board Width
- 60 Inches
- Nominal Width
- 60 Inches
- Cutting Board Depth
- 19 Inches
- Interior Height
- 12 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height
- 35 Inches
- 13 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 1/3 Size Pan Capacity
- 8 Pans
- Access Type
- Doors and Drawers
- 19 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Alternate Condenser Location
Made in America
- 1/2 HP
- Number of Doors
- 2 Doors
- Number of Drawers
- 2 Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- 1 Shelf
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Refrigeration Type
- Air Cooled
- Temperature Range
- 38 - 40 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Continental Refrigerator CPA60-D Details
Prepare your most popular pizzas while keeping your ingredients just inches away with this Continental Refrigerator CPA60-D 60" pizza prep table! This unit features an extra low, ergonomic pan rail with a raised angle design to give you easier access to the toppings inside. It can accommodate a maximum of (8) 1/3 size pans, which are flush-mount to keep ingredients cool and fresher than ever! This unit features a half door over the condensing unit to minimize wasted space, a full size door section with one interior shelf, and two drawers that can hold two full size 6" deep food pans each. Its 60" width makes it easy for multiple employees to assemble whole pies right on the 19" deep nylon cutting board, and thanks to the insulated lid, you can be sure your toppings will stay ready-to-eat throughout the day.
To maintain foodsafe holding temperatures between 38 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit, this prep table comes with a 1/2 hp compressor that circulates R290 refrigerant and can operate in ambient temperatures up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, the condensing unit slides out easily when it is time for routine upkeep.
The top, front, and sides of this unit are made of heavy gauge stainless steel, while the aluminum interior is insulated with 2" thick non-CFC polyurethane foam for better cold air retention. Magnetic snap-in gaskets on both the doors and drawers also contribute to the unit's operating efficiency. This Continental Refrigerator pizza prep table is mounted on (4) 5" casters so that it can be moved when it's time to clean the surrounding area. 115V, all pans sold separately. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 36 7/8"
Height: 39 7/16"
Capacity: 19 cu. ft.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator CPA60-D
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.