this is a good table top steamer. it can hold so much food it woeks great for cooking for a catering event. very easy to use.
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $404.37 back (40,437 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Holds (5) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans
- Programmable digital controls
- Does not require a water line hookup
- Three flexible operating modes
- Stainless steel cooking compartment; 6" adjustable legs
- 12 kW total output
- 240V, 3 Phase
- Cleveland UNISTAND34 "Universal" Equipment Stand - 30" x 21 3/4" x 34 1/4"
- Cleveland 106174 1 Gallon Dissolve Boiler Delimer / Descaling Solvent - 6/Case
- Cleveland ES2469 Stacking Stand for 1SCE SteamCub Steamer
- C Pure Oceanloch-M Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-M Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
$139.99/EachOut Of Stock
- Cleveland 1061741 Dsclr;No Air Shpmt;5 Gln Conta
- Vigor Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table Pan / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Carlisle 10400B13 StorPlus Full Size Amber High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Carlisle 10400B03 StorPlus Full Size Black High Heat Plastic Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
|Cleveland 1SCE 240/3 Specs|
|Width||21 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||25 3/8 Inches|
|Height||30 7/8 Inches|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Compartments||1 Compartments|
|Pan Capacity||5 Pans|
Cleveland 1SCE 240/3 Details
Steaming healthy and delicious meals is a breeze with the Cleveland 1SCE SteamCub Plus five pan electric countertop steamer! Thanks to its boilerless and pressureless design, this steamer can be used to prepare vegetables, seafood, rice, and more. Because it does not require a drain or water line, it's perfect for any kitchen! Plus, it can hold (5) 2 1/2" deep full size food pans to keep up with customer demand.
Designed with energy and water conservation in mind, the 1SCE only uses 2 gallons of water per hour! Three versatile operating modes offer the option to steam for a set time, hold foods at 160 degrees Fahrenheit, or even set it to continuous steaming for constant turnover. For added safety, electronic low water and high temperature automatic shutoffs allow for additional peace of mind during busy times. Its 6" stainless steel adjustable legs provide stability and ensure that your equipment is far enough off the counter to meet safety standards.
Left to Right: 21 5/8"
Front to Back: 25 3/8"
Height: 30 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland 1SCE 240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:catering cooking easy event food great hold much steamer table
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register