Cleveland 24-GM-200 Natural Gas 24" Modular Cabinet Base - 200,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Type:
- 200,000 BTU
- Pressure limit controls with 15 PSI safety valve
- Single cold water connection
- Gas pressure regulator
- Empties automatically after each shutdown
- Solid state water level controls
- Type 304 stainless steel enclosure and back splash with 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
You May Also Need
|Cleveland 24GM200 NAT Specs|
|Width||23 5/8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||30 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Water Inlet Size||1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland 24GM200 NAT Details
The Cleveland 24-GM-200 gas modular cabinet base allows you to mount Cleveland steam kettles (sold separately) and generate steam for their use. This 24" base connects to your gas line and provides 200,000 BTU of power to deliver results you expect for your busy operation. It includes separate start and reset illuminated controls and a pressure gauge for easy monitoring of your products, as well as a back splash to limit messes.
It also features pressure limit controls with a 15 PSI safety valve and a single cold water connection. No hot water connection is required! For maximum convenience, its Nickelguard steam generator empties under pressure automatically upon each shutdown. Plus, it has automatic water fill-up at start-up.
The Cleveland 24-GM-200 modular cabinet base requires a 3/4" IPS gas connection, a 1/4" NPT water connection, and a 1 1/2" IPS drain connection. A 115V electrical connection is also required to power the controls.
Left to Right: 23 5/8"
Front to Back: 37"
Working Surface Height: 30"
Height (with back splash): 62"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register