This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Each heavy duty drawer holds 2 full size food pans (sold separately)
- Lifetime warranty on drawers and drawer slides
- Reinforced top with marine edge to retain drips
- Top load rating 900 lb.
Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 569 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 32 Inches
- 26 5/8 Inches
- 4.5 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Base Style
- 8 Full Size Food Pans
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Stainless Steel
- Made in America
- 1/5 HP
- Number of Drawers
- 4 Drawers
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 40 Degrees F
- Top Capacity
- 900 lb.
- Top Style
- Marine Edge
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1 Details
Make your cooking line faster and more efficient with this durable Beverage Air WTRCS72D-1 72" refrigerated chef base! This unit features a heavy duty insulated stainless steel work top, which helps eliminate heat transfer to the inside of the cabinet and provides ample space for countertop cooking equipment like fryers, griddles, or charbroilers. With each drawer accommodating up to (2) full size food pans, this chef base gives you plenty of space to keep your most frequently used ingredients close at hand!
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Reinforced insulated 16 gauge marine-edge top; no heat shield required
- (4) drawers with 12 gauge frames and pan divider supports (included)
- Balanced refrigeration system with 1/5 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant
- High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 6" swivel casters
Height: 26 5/8"
Capacity: 17.5 cu. ft.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register