Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1 72" Four Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 17.5 cu. ft.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Each heavy duty drawer holds 2 full size food pans (sold separately)
- Lifetime warranty on drawers and drawer slides
- Reinforced top with marine edge to retain drips
- Top load rating 900 lb.
Other Products from this Line
Maximize back-of-house storage space with a Beverage-Air chef base! Designed for reliable, powerful performance, these units are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet your needs. They're also all tested for a 100 degree Fahrenheit ambient class to ensure that product remains cold in sweltering hot kitchens.
|Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1 Specs|
|Height||26 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||8 Full Size Food Pans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Capacity||900 lb.|
|Top Style||Marine Edge|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTRCS72D-1 Details
Make your cooking line faster and more efficient with this durable Beverage Air WTRCS72D-1 72" refrigerated chef base! This unit features a heavy duty insulated stainless steel work top, which helps eliminate heat transfer to the inside of the cabinet and provides ample space for countertop cooking equipment like fryers, griddles, or charbroilers. With each drawer accommodating up to (2) full size food pans, this chef base gives you plenty of space to keep your most frequently used ingredients close at hand!
- Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- Reinforced insulated 16 gauge marine-edge top; no heat shield required
- (4) drawers with 12 gauge frames and pan divider supports (included)
- Balanced refrigeration system with 1/5 hp compressor, R-134a refrigerant
- High-density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 6" swivel casters
Height: 26 5/8"
Capacity: 17.5 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:quality replacing Outstanding happier expediency chef base
Outstanding quality. We were nervous when replacing our old chef base, but could not be happier with the quality or the expediency of shipping on this.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register