- Durable reinforced stainless steel top supports up to 788 lb. of equipment
- Self-cleaning condenser system helps prevent service calls
- Two storage drawers provide convenient access to ingredients
- Front breathing design allows for added efficiency in narrow spaces
- 5" casters included for easy mobility
|Turbo Air Refrigeration PRCBE-60R-N Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||9.77 cu. ft.|
|Features||Self Cleaning Condenser|
|Number of Drawers||2 Drawers|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Griddle / Chef Base|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Turbo Air item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRCBE-60R-N Details
Conveniently store your refrigerated ingredients and speed up food preparation time with this Turbo Air PRCBE-60R-N 60" refrigerated chef base! Its durable reinforced stainless steel top creates a rugged workspace that will hold up to everyday working conditions and can accommodate up to 788 lb. of equipment. Chef bases maximize the space in your kitchen and increase efficiency by allowing you to place countertop cooking equipment right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients for a streamlined, convenient kitchen operation.
The work top is made of insulated 16-gauge, type 304 stainless steel to help minimize heat transfer to the inside of the cabinet and provides ample space for countertop cooking equipment like fryers, griddles, or charbroilers. The chef base's 2 drawers can each hold up to (3) 6" deep full size pans (sold separately) and up to 180 lb. Because chef bases can accommodate a variety of cooking equipment, you can arrange meats, cheeses, and vegetables in the drawers so you have everything you need to prepare cheese steaks, hamburgers, and breakfast sandwiches.
This unit also uses Turbo Air's revolutionary self-cleaning condenser system, which automatically cleans the condenser by moving a rotating brush up and down across its surface 2-3 times per day. Not only does this process eliminate the need for your employees to manually clean the condenser every few weeks, but it prevents dust from building up on the coils. In turn, this reduces the stress on the compressor and the risk of it breaking down, resulting in fewer maintenance calls and higher overall energy efficiency.
This chef base has a powerful 1/4 hp compressor that runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps increase the overall energy efficiency and structural integrity of this unit for a long-lasting addition to your kitchen and holds temperatures between 33 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. Unlike most refrigeration manufacturers, Turbo Air ships this unit with a pack of 5" casters, giving you the option to make your unit mobile if it's beneficial to your kitchen floor plan. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Height: 26 5/8"
Weight Capacity: 788 lb.
Capacity: 9.77 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Turbo Air Refrigeration PRCBE-60R-N
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Warranty does not apply to, and Turbo Air is not responsible for, any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of the United States and Canada. RESIDENTIAL USERS: For units, the manufacturer charges an $80 fee for non-straight truck deliveries and a $100 fee for straight truck deliveries to a residential address.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register