Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Two drawer design with stainless steel drawer facings and magnetic snap-in gaskets
- Stainless steel insulated top with marine edge
- Electronic thermostat with external LED display
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Self-contained capillary tube refrigeration system
- Front accessible condenser unit for easy maintenance
- Holds temperatures from 33-41 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/3 hp; 115V
Other Products from this Line
Arctic Air ARCB48 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 250 lb.
- 50 Inches
- 32 Inches
- 26 Inches
- 6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- Base Style
- Compressor Location
- Side Mounted
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- 1/3 HP
- Number of Drawers
- 2 Drawers
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- Temperature Range
- 33 - 41 Degrees F
- Top Style
- Marine Edge
Customer questions about this product
- Can I special order replacement parts for this Arctic Air unit?
- Unfortunately, the only parts we can offer for this product (if any) will be listed in the "Looking for Replacements" section and we cannot special order other replacement parts for Arctic Air. We may be able to provide accessories for your unit, so inquire with our Customer Solutions team to find out! If you’re looking for equipment that you can buy parts for, check out our selection of refrigeration equipment from Avantco, Beverage-Air, and Turbo Air.
Arctic Air ARCB48 Details
This Arctic Air ARCB48 50" two drawer refrigerated chef base offers an economical way to make the most of the space you have. With two drawers, this base can hold a number of food pans to keep your prepared foods or ingredients right where you need them. Each drawer comes equipped with a stainless steel front for long-lasting durability, and a magnetic snap-in gasket that provides an air-tight seal and also comes off easily for cleaning.
This unit is made with a stainless steel front and sides, with a matching aluminum back, for increased durability and ease of cleaning. The insulated stainless steel top protects the base's contents from heat transfer from equipment placed on top of the unit. Plus, the top has a marine edge that helps to contain drips and spills to make cleanup easier.
The self-contained capillary tube, 1/3 hp, front breathing refrigeration system holds the interior of the unit at food safe temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. An electronic thermostat with an external LED display allows you to change the temperature set point and keep an eye on how the unit is performing. The front accessible condensing unit makes it easy to maintain the refrigeration system and keep this chef base operating properly. Plus, four casters allow the unit to be moved away from the wall for thorough cleaning.
A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Resources and Downloads for
Arctic Air ARCB48
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
1 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register