Beverage-Air WTF24 24' Single Door Shallow Depth Undercounter Worktop Freezer - 5.38 cu. ft.
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- 5.38 cu. ft. capacity and shallow-depth design ensures maximum production space
- 2 1/2" thick worktop with durable stainless steel exterior
- 2 adjustable epoxy-coated shelves help offer corrosion-free storage
- Cabinet features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Interior cabinet holds temperature at 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1/2 hp compressor uses R-404A refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTF24AHC 24" Single Door Worktop Freezer
plus $2,115.23 / Each
Beverage-Air WTF24AHC-25 24' Single Glass Door Worktop Freezer - 7 cu. ft.
plus $2,421.23 / Each
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTF24 Specs|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||20 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||5.38 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air WTF24 Details
This Beverage-Air WTF24 24" shallow-depth worktop freezer's versatile design is perfect for providing out of the way, frozen food storage, while offering ample preparation space atop its 2 1/2" thick stainless steel worktop. A single self-closing door boasts a stay-open feature to allow easy access to your most popular frozen ingredients, entrees, and desserts. In addition, a removable 4" backsplash is connected to the worktop to help keep your walls clean.
Thanks to a powerful 1/2 hp compressor that uses R-404A refrigerant and foamed-in-place CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation, the cabinet holds a temperature of 0 degrees Fahrenheit. Additionally, snap-in-place vinyl magnetic gaskets also work to keep the cold air in, while a pair of steel wire and adjustable epoxy-coated shelves maximize your storage capabilities within the interior. This freezer comes standard with four 6" heavy-duty casters, including two with brakes, so that it may be easily moved for cleaning. Other features include a contoured, anodized aluminum handle, automatic defrost, built-in thermometer, and a non-electric condensate evaporator.
Perfect for quickly and neatly storing essential frozen goods, the Beverage-Air WTF24 worktop freezer serves as a welcome addition to any fast-paced kitchen. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 32"
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
Capacity: 5.38 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register