Great cooler had it for about four years now warranty is only two years but it’s still running never had to do anything to it would recommend to anyone
Earn up to $129.92 back (12,992 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter Zipcode >
- 4” removable backsplash for easy cleaning and flexibility
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless Steel front, sides top and door. Corrosion resistant aluminum interior
- Full electronic control, cartridge style hinges with 120 degree stay-open feature
- 115V, 1/2 hp; uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
|Beverage-Air WTF48AHC Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||13.9 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTF48AHC Details
This Beverage-Air WTF48AHC worktop freezer is a great solution when you need to increase the usable workspace and frozen storage capacity in your kitchen! This model comes with a durable stainless steel worktop that makes it great for prep work, while the 4" backsplash catches any spills from food debris, and it removes to make cleaning easy. With a stainless steel front, sides, and door design, this unit can stand up to the rigors of even fast-paced kitchens, and since the interior liner is made from aluminum, you won't need to worry about rust and corrosion compromising the safety of the food you serve. A self-closing door design reduces temperature loss, while the magnetic gasket creates a positive seal to keep cold air in and warm air out. This unit features field reversible doors to make adjusting this unit to your workflow easier. The cartridge style hinges eliminate door sagging and are great for withstanding weight when product is being loaded and unloaded.
The interior of this unit comes with 4 epoxy-coated shelves to accommodate any storage need and to give you the flexibility to meet changing menu needs. And with CFC and HCFC-free cabiniet insulation, it provides superior energy efficiency and temperature retention, too. This unit also runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Thanks to a full electronic control you can also keep better track of the cabinet temperature and make sure it is at 0 degrees Fahrenheit or below for optimum food safety. A set of 6" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 13.9 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:years cooler four great recommend running warranty
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register