Beverage-Air WTF27AHC-23 27" Compact Worktop ADA Height Freezer
Other Available Hinging Options:
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction durable for commercial use
- 2" thick CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains temperature
- Self-closing door is designed with magnetic gasket to ensure full closure every time
- 2 1/2" thick worktop with 4" removable backsplash great for a variety of tasks
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior
- Automatic defrost
- 115V, 1/4 hp; uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
Other Products from this Line
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTF27AHC-23 Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||39 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||32 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air WTF27AHC-23 Details
This Beverage-Air WTF27AHC-23 27" single door compact worktop freezer's versatile design is perfect for providing out of the way, frozen food storage in your bar, hotel restaurant, club, or prep kitchen. The freezer cabinet holds your frozen meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables while the worktop creates additional space in your kitchen to complete prep tasks. The 2 1/2" thick worktop is perfect for prepping ingredients and plating dishes. The 4" removable backsplash helps keep your kitchen tools and ingredients from rolling off the back of the worktop.
The single, self-closing door allows easy access to your most popular frozen ingredients, entrees, and desserts. Plus, the door has a stay-open feature for added convenience as you restock items or work to unload food from the freezer. Two adjustable steel wire shelves make it easy to organize your food products for added efficiency. Boasting a durable stainless steel construction with a galvanized back and bottom and an anodized aluminum interior is corrosion-resistant to protect against rust for a long-lasting addition to your establishment.
This unit's 1/4 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a consistent temperature. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. In addition, the capillary tube refrigeration system maintains temperatures at 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below to ensure your frozen foods are stored at the proper, safe temperature. To further optimize temperature control, each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. For added convenience, this unit's four 3" casters (2 locking) make this unit an ADA compliant work height and allow for increased ease of cleaning. This worktop freezer unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 29 1/4"
Height: 39 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 32 1/2"
Capacity: 7.3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register