Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4-FIP 60" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
Other Available Styles:
- Unit features four drawers, each with a magnetic gasket and telescoping, locking slides
- Foamed-in-place backsplash helps prevent items from falling off the work surface
- Intuitive electronic control with an interior thermometer and electric defrost for easy use
- Stainless steel front, sides, drawers, and top with 6" casters, 2 with brakes
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/2 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-4-FIP 48" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
plus $4,496.29 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD36AHC-2-FIP 36" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer with Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
plus $4,033.46 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-2-FIP 60" One Door Two Drawer Worktop Freezer with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
plus $4,979.39 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD32AHC-2-FIP 32" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer with 4" Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
plus $3,814.29 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-2-FIP 48" One Door Two Drawer Worktop Freezer with Foamed-in-Place Backsplash
plus $4,339.46 / Each
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4-FIP Specs|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Capacity||14.39 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||4|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4-FIP Details
Space-efficiency is often required in a commercial kitchen, and this Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4-FIP 60" four drawer worktop freezer with foamed-in-place backsplash delivers just that. Not only does it provide a spacious work top area for food prep or plating, it also includes 4 drawers for frozen storage. Each of the drawers is made of stainless steel and slides along a telescoping slide that includes a locking mechanism, which prevents it from being pulled from the unit. Plus, a snap-in gasket ensures that each drawer seals properly when closed. One full size, 6" deep food pan fits in each drawer. When faced with the inevitable leak or spill, the inside of the drawers won't rust; the liner is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum for just this reason. When using the top surface for various food prep tasks, the sturdy, foamed-in-place backsplash prevents ingredients and supplies from falling behind the freezer.
Powered by a 1/2 hp compressor, the freezer's refrigeration system circulates R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant boasts an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it a smart, environmentally-friendly investment. Temperatures are maintained at or below 0 degrees Fahrenheit for foodsafe, frozen storage.
A full electronic control and automatic defrost simplify operation and maintenance, as does the unit's set of 6" casters. Because it's mobile, the freezer easily rolls aside for service or cleaning. Plus, 2 of the casters include brakes, which secure the unit in place for stationary use. To withstand the hustle and bustle of a commercial kitchen, the exterior front, top, and sides of the freezer are made of stainless steel. A 115V electric connection is required for operation.
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 14.39 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 1/2"
Depth (usable): 15 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register