Beverage-Air WTF20HC 20'' Single Door Compact Shallow Depth Worktop Freezer - 2.27 cu. ft.
Other Available Styles:
- Durable stainless steel exterior with 2 1/2" thick worktop and removable backsplash
- Cabinet features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Interior cabinet holds temperature at 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes two steel wire epoxy coated shelves
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTF20HC Specs|
|Depth||24 1/2 Inches|
|Height||36 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||16 Inches|
|Interior Height||12 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||2.27 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTF20HC Details
This Beverage-Air WTF20HC 20" compact shallow depth worktop freezer's versatile design is perfect for providing out of the way, frozen food storage, while offering ample preparation space atop its 2 1/2" thick stainless steel worktop. Plus, a removable backsplash works to protect nearby walls and floors. Its single self-closing door, which also has a stay-open feature, allows easy access to your most popular frozen ingredients, entrees, and desserts.
Thanks to a powerful 1/2 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Additionally, snap-in-place vinyl magnetic gaskets also work to keep the cold air in, while a pair of steel wire epoxy coated shelves maximize your storage capabilities within the aluminum interior. This freezer comes standard with 6" casters to make it easy to move for cleaning and maintenance.
Perfect for quickly and neatly storing essential frozen goods, the Beverage-Air WTF20HC compact worktop freezer serves as a welcome addition to any fast-paced kitchen. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 20"
Front to Back: 24 1/2"
Height: 36 1/8"
Work Surface Height: 32 1/8"
Left to Right: 16"
Front to Back: 8 1/4" - 11"
Height: 12 1/2"
Capacity: 2.27 cu ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register