Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-2 60" Two Drawer / One Door Worktop Freezer - 17.1 cu. ft.
Other Available Styles:
- 2 drawers on the left and 1 door on the right; 4" removable backsplash
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Stainless steel front, sides, and door; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior
- Maintains temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-4 60" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
plus $5,078.84 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD27AHC-2 27" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
plus $3,346.11 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-4 48" Four Drawer Worktop Freezer
plus $4,496.29 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD48AHC-2 48" Two Drawer, One Door Worktop Freezer
plus $4,339.46 / Each
Beverage-Air WTFD36AHC-2 36" Two Drawer Worktop Freezer
plus $4,033.46 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF27AHC-24 27" Undercounter Freezer with Left Hinged Door
plus $2,356.20 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF24AHC-24 24" Undercounter Freezer with Left Hinged Door
plus $2,191.73 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF24HC-24 24" Shallow Depth Undercounter Freezer - Left Hinged Door
plus $2,191.73 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF20HC-24 20" Low Profile Undercounter Freezer - Left Hinged Door
plus $2,149.65 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF32AHC-24 32" Left-Hinged Door Undercounter Freezer
plus $2,614.01 / Each
Beverage-Air UCF27HC-24 27" Shallow Depth Left-Hinged Door Undercounter Freezer
plus $2,356.20 / Each
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-2 Specs|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||56 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||17.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Temperature Range||0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-2 Details
This Beverage-Air WTFD60A-2 60" worktop freezer with 2 drawers and 1 door is perfect for providing out of the way, frozen food storage when space is a limiting factor. Featuring a 4" removable backsplash, this unit offers you a hassle-free way to clean up after a busy night's work in the kitchen. The top drawer holds 6" deep food pans (sold separately), while the bottom drawer holds 4" deep pans. Plus, they are supported by telescoping drawer slides with stainless steel roller bearing wheels, which allow for easy access to your most popular frozen ingredients and desserts. This unit also comes with one door and 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves for maximum product storage.
Thanks to its 1/4 hp compressor, this worktop freezer's CFC-free, R-290 balanced refrigeration system maintains temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit and below. An interior thermometer is included, allowing you to always monitor the temperature of your product. Each cabinet is insulated with 2" thick foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation to further optimize temperature control while offering maximum energy conservation and structural integrity. This model also comes standard with 6" casters, which make cleaning and servicing much easier.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The Beverage-Air WTFD60AHC-2 worktop freezer requires a 115V electrical connection.
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Capacity: 17.1 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register