Beverage-Air WTF27AHC-25 27" Single Glass Door Worktop Freezer - 7.3 cu. ft.
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel worktop with 4" removable backsplash
- Cabinet includes polyurethane insulation
- Forced-air system promotes uniform airflow distribution
- Self-closing door with 120 degree stay-open feature
- Two heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
|Beverage-Air WTF27AHC-25 Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Height||39 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||23 Inches|
|Interior Depth||20 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||7.3 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air WTF27AHC-25 Details
Maximize the working space in your commercial kitchen with this Beverage-Air WTF27AHC-25 worktop freezer! Utilizing a forced-air refrigeration system, this 7.3 cu. ft. freezer unit keeps your frozen food items at the proper temperatures while also providing a space to prepare food. The glass door allows you to easily see the contents and it includes low-voltage heaters that prevent condensation. The door also features self-closing hinges and a 120 degree stay-open feature for cleaning the interior and arranging items. To provide the best in frozen storage, the cabinet boasts 2" thick polyurethane insulation and the door comes equipped with a snap-in-place vinyl magnetic gasket that provides a positive seal to prevent warm air from getting in.
The freezer's heavy duty construction features stainless steel on the top, sides, and 4" backsplash, while the back and bottom are made of galvanized steel. Both the exterior and the corrosion-resistant, aluminum interior liner are easy to clean to provide a sanitary product. The two heavy duty, epoxy coated wire shelves are also corrosion resistant and they allow you to maximize the interior space. This freezer comes with (4) 6" heavy duty casters (2 with brakes) for added mobility.
This unit runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Left to Right: 27"
Front to Back (with handles and bumpers): 29 1/4"
Height: 39 5/8"
Work Surface Height: 35 5/8"
Left to Right: 23"
Front to Back: 25"
Top to Bottom: 23"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register