This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Shallow depth, stainless steel exterior with corrosion-resistant aluminum interior; 6" casters
- Stay-open door with self-closing feature and magnetic gaskets for a secure seal
- Glass door provides visibility and left-side hinge ensures access in tight spaces
- Full electronic control with an automatic defrost for easy operation and maintenance
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 115V, 1/4 hp
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air UCF27HC-25-24-ADA Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 162 lb.
- 27 Inches
- 29 7/8 Inches
- 33 5/8 Inches
- Interior Width
- 23 Inches
- Interior Height
- 16 - 23 Inches
- 6 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- Access Type
- 5.49 cu. ft.
- Compressor Location
- Rear Mounted
- Compressor Style
- Side / Rear Breathing
- Door Style
- Door Type
- Made in America
- Freezer Temperature
- Hinge Location
- 1/4 HP
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Number of Shelves
- 2 Shelves
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Refrigerant Type
- ADA Height
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air UCF27HC-25-24-ADA Details
Dealing with limited space can make things hectic in a high-traffic commercial kitchen, so maximize your real estate with this shallow depth Beverage Air UCF27HC-24-25-ADA 27" left-hinged glass door undercounter freezer! Made of a durable, heavy-duty stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior, this freezer is durable for frequent use in your commercial kitchen.
It has a self-closing glass door that reduces temperature loss, and a stay-open feature for high-volume loading and unloading. Because it's glass, the door provides product visibility and makes it quick and easy to retrieve ingredients. It also features a field reversible design to best accommodate your space and is hinged on the left to open in spaces where standard doors lack ample clearance. Plus, cam-lift hinges also ensure a great seal for years to come and are highly resistant to sagging.
This 27" undercounter freezer consistently maintains temperatures below 0 degrees Fahrenheit thanks to its 1/4 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Easily monitor the temperature throughout the day by checking the interior thermometer.
Two shelves are also included so that your products can be well-organized to promote shorter open-door times. It also comes with 4" casters, making it easy to move the freezer for cleaning and maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 29 7/8"
Height: 33 5/8"
Capacity: 5.49 cu. ft.
Depth: 21 1/4"
Depth (Usable): upper 16"
Depth (Usable): lower 13 1/8"
Height: front 23"
Height (Usable): back 16"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.