This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Stainless steel front and corrosion resistant aluminum interior with bright LED lighting
- Spring-loaded hinges with 120° stay open feature on Cam-lift hinges and magnetic door gaskets for positive seal
- Field reversible door(s) are easily removed for service and cleaning with antimicrobial door handles perfect for any food service environment
- Full Electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 115V; 1/3 hp; R134a refrigerant
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
|Beverage-Air HR1W-1G Specs|
|Height||84 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||31 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||60 Inches|
|Capacity||34 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Construction||Stainless Steel and Aluminum|
|Dutch Half Doors||No|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does adding optional accessories impact the lead time on this product?
- Yes. If optional accessories are added to this product, this product may require additional lead time. If you have any questions prior to ordering please contact Customer Solutions.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HR1W-1G Details
Keep all your ingredients organized and clearly visible for easy retrieval in this Beverage-Air HR1W-1G 1 section glass door reach-in refrigerator with stainless steel front and gray exterior! LED interior lighting and a clear glass door ensure that all of this refrigerator's contents are illuminated and on full display, while its wide design gives you extra storage space in a single-door footprint! Three adjustable shelves make organizing products a breeze, while the top mounted refrigeration system maximizes its interior capacity and keeps the compressor away from dirt and debris.
- Glass door saves time and energy, enabling you to easily find products before opening the door
- Double pane, "Low E" thermal glass door is energy efficient
- Stainless steel front with gray painted sides; aluminum interior with coved corners
- (3) adjustable heavy duty epoxy coated wire shelves; includes (4) shelf clips per shelf
- 1/3 hp top mounted compressor, R290 refrigerant and foamed in place polyurethane insulation
- Automatic defrost; electronic thermostat provides a digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 6" heavy duty casters; 2 with brakes
- Unique down draft airflow system ensures even airflow distribution; maintains product temperature at 36 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Requires a 115V connection
Height: 84 1/2"
Capacity: 34 cu. ft.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register