Beverage-Air DD58R-1-B 1 Single and 1 Double Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser, Remote Condenser - Black, (3) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Holds (3) 1/2 size kegs
- 3 all-stainless steel taps and antimicrobial tubing allow for use with wine, beer, and coffee
- Durable, steel construction with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free, foamed-in-place polyurethane
- Uses R-134a refrigerant
- Includes door locks for added safety
- Remote condenser lowers the ambient temperature around your unit
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 00C21-007A-- Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf for DD58 Direct Draw Beer Refrigerators - 2/Set
$191.25 / Set
Beverage-Air 00C26-012A 3" Plate Casters - 4/Set
$217.56 / Set
Beverage-Air 401-226A Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$41.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-049AAA Lock and (2) Keys for Select Back Bar Refrigerators, Kegerators, and Milk Coolers
$45.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-072A Stainless Steel Turbo Beer Tap for Direct Draw Units
$462.60 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-074A 4" Stainless Steel Riser for Direct Draw Units
$237.68 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C10-074A-01 Direct Draw Glass Rinser Accessory for DD58, DD68, DD78, and DD94 Dispensers
$155.53 / Each
Beverage-Air 406-064A 4 Tap Tower - 3" Column
$978.81 / Each
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air DD58R-1-B Specs|
|Depth||28 3/16 Inches|
|Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||55 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 Inches|
|Interior Height||32 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||23.8 cu. ft.|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Kegs||
|Number of Taps||3 Taps|
|Temperature Range||33 - 38 Degrees F|
Kegerators / Beer Dispensers
Remote Cooled Beer Dispensers
Customer questions about this product
- What does "remote cooled" mean?
- Remote cooled models require a separate external refrigeration system for them to work. The advantage of remote refrigeration is that it removes the noise and heat from the area where the unit is located. If you have any questions on the best unit to fit your needs, please contact Customer Solutions!
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DD58R-1-B Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty forced air refrigeration system and 3" diameter tap with cold air intake, this Beverage-Air DD58R-1-B 1 single and 1 double tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. Featuring (1) 3" insulated tower with 1 faucet and (1) 3" insulated tower with 2 faucets, this kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. An all-stainless steel tower design and antimicrobial tubing allow you to use this dispenser serve beer, wine, or coffee without the need to retrofit later! This kegerator can hold (3) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a stainless steel finish, this kegerator withstands the daily demands of your busy bar, pub, or catered event. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets ensure the doors seal tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements.
This remote model requires placement of the refrigeration engine separate from the main cabinet. It is insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection. The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
Depth: 28 3/16"
Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 23.8 cu. ft.
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:beer hold kegs Keeps great fridge foot feature easy draft
This beer dispenser takes up a small foot print but does a lot. Keeps the beer cold and hold 3 kegs underneath. Works great for us.
This fridge can hold up to 3 kegs at one time! Another awesome feature is that it has 2 draft towers for easy access to the beer.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register